Game: Give Superpowers

I call being Toxin

1 Like

Bizarro Word of power give.

The ability to flyā€¦ north.

1 Like

The Power of Ultimate Downfall of Despaired!

Mind explaining what that is?

Invisibility, but only when your perfectly still.

Camouflage, but only when you genuinely want to be noticed.

2 Likes

Invisibility, but only when no one is looking at you

1 Like

I bestow upon you the power of being really bad at math. The catch is that the universe will warp to fit your bad math. If you think thereā€™s four of something and thereā€™s really only three, then another one will appear. You canā€™t create things that donā€™t exist, but can only move them around in space to fit your math.

1 Like

I bestow upon you the power to kill somebody simply by staring at them, but ONLY when they are mere seconds away from dying.

This power is called the Stare of Mercy.

i give you the Power to Control translucent pink glittery plastic

In return, I give you complete and utter control over all reality, but only during a full lunar eclipse when the planets are perfectly aligned, the stars have all gone dark, humanity is extinct and our universe is on the brink of destruction.

Enjoy that.

1 Like

I mean, he could use that power to bring it back from the brinkā€¦

I give you the power to sweat nacho cheese, itā€™s not optional, you canā€™t turn it off.

1 Like

The ability to teleport one foot to the left.

The ability to teleport your left foot.

Only the left foot though.

Gon be a bit hard to pull that one off considering the rules of the power contradict the requirements. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The power to individually speak with your eyes closed, and see with your mouth open, but not at once, and never when listening to songs created by a single artist in the past 472 days.

I give you The Power of Perfume!

I give you the power to run into solid objects.

I give the power of Ultron gender-swapped Tony Stark!

I give you the power to find moldy items in the fridge.