Game: how to win Life

step 1141: question why you’re up so at 01:43 in the morning

2 Likes

Step 1141: Listen to the Po-koro MNOG theme.

1 Like

1142: Defeat M.Bison with one punch.

1 Like

Step 1143: Become a crazy overpowered superhero that was really just meant to be a joke but everyone took it seriously and loved it.

Step 1144: make a post on this topic

Step 1145: Destroy the Death Star.

Step 1146: Open the door
Step 1147: Drop on the floor
Step 1148: EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR!!!

2 Likes

Step 1148: restore balance between the post number and the step number. Also remind people of the rule that you are only to post one step per post.

1 Like

Step 1150: Remind the person reminding you of this post.

Step 1150: once again restore the number balance and remind everyone that that is the reason the rule exists.

1 Like

Step 1150.1: Question the importance of having the step number and post number be equal.
Step 1150.2: Find a loophole in said questioned rule.
Step 1150.3: Exploit said loophole to you’re hearts content.
Step 1150.5. Question how anyone was able to correct the monstrous displacement of step to post numbers after the previously linked post.
Step 1150.6: Wonder if said rule was put into place after said linked post, or was there at the beginning.
Step 1150.7: Wonder if the rule was there in the start, then how was what seemed like a 100+ step post dealt with?
Step 1150.8: Wonder how many steps are in that post exactly, and figure it out.
Step 1150.9: Its 90 steps.
Step 1151: Complete this post.

Step 1152: explain that the rule of one step per post is the one and only rule of the game, which you would know if you had read the first post, and that because of that rule the step number and the post number should always be the same since there should be a one to one correlation between steps and posts, and just because other people break the rules doesnt mean you should too.

1 Like

Step 1153. Again question the necessity having the step and post numbers be the same, as that was not properly explained.

Also I did read the top post. The rule could have been edited in after the topic’s creation.[/spoiler] [spoiler]Also also, what I did technically wasn’t breaking the rules, seeing as I kept the two numbers the same, but I’ll stop if you want to to.

Step 1154, which is also technically step 0: Only one step can be posted at a time.

Step 1155: thank @SammySpartan for solving this problem.

Step 1156: Confirms rule was there at the start, recommends all follow said game rule.

4 Likes

Step 1157: Watch the world burn.

Step 1158: Be really confused about past issues but just say “(fwee) it” and continue to have fun with the game.

1159: Tell a lie about the user above you.

1 Like

1160: walk on raindrops