Game: Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

@Toby_Echozap wat.

Actually doesn’t have any Lego, only spoiler[/spoiler] Mega bloks!

2 Likes

@Jal is the biggist fan in the world of spy kids, he really loves that 4th one the most.

1 Like

@Toby_Echozap is the Guinness World Record holder for owning the largest collection of Kool-Aid and Kool-Aid Man merchandise.

1 Like

@RoadtripRobot is actually a real robot, but has never taken a road trip!

@Rockho is gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.

@RoadtripRobot is the REAL Mr. Krabs!

@Spiderus_Prime is an corporate spy, conspiring against Lego fans and LEGO itself to make sure Mega Construx gets more LEGO secrets.

@Chronicler is actually the captain of the guard and makes youtube videos under the alias “Toa Lime”

@cqbchase is actually Sher Khan!

1 Like

@Spiderus_Prime eats all LEGO elements with studs that he encounters.

@Spyaang is the Cloverfield monster.

1 Like

@RoadtripRobot Doesn’t fall off rocking horses at public parks as his wife laughs at him.

1 Like

@cqbchase is scarier than the Cloverfield monster… He is Nicholas Cage!

@cqbchase, the point is to tell a lie, not a truth :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, @Jal has gone to every Carly Rae Jepsen concert cause they can’t get enough E . MO . TION

@RoadtripRobot exactly thats why I said doesn"t Also you have been to every Nickelback concert since 2004

@cqbchase I dunno, can’t say I’ve ever done that. Even if I did, there isn’t any proof anywhere out there that would show I clearly did.

Also, @cqbchase was the person who threw the shoes at Nickelback in Alberta and Japan.

@RoadtripRobot is actually an alien secretly living among us to gauge how intelligent humans are

@Bendy_Tiger is actually a White Tiger.

@Spiderus_Prime murdered me and @Bendy_Tiger was his accomplice!

@Deathworks235 sold me a ford pinto at a good price

1 Like