Game: what is this and how do you kill it?

Gorgon baby pokemon, they are allergic to water, spray them in the ear hole and they will die.

You know the drill

1 Like

That’s a Shorse and cannot be killed, your only hope is to ship it back to Australia.
Image result for Mineta

What is this Blasphemy, and how can it be killed? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is H U G O A. The only way to defeat H U G O A is to outsmart him. An impossible feat because of his charisma.

Go.

These are the jelly men. Use some cutting weapons.

Image result for Sloth homunculus

What isthis, and can someone get it off my lawn? It’s scaring the neighbors.

That’s a technique passed down the Armstrong line for generations. You can destroy it by blowing away the sparkles that spontaneously appear whenever the user starts to perform it.

What is this and can somebody explain to me why is it?

1 Like

It’s Cthulhu’s cousin Bob and you banish it by performing the Blasphemously Horrific ritual of Zhar’taini’dgh-idk-rg hiIg.

What this how kill?

1 Like

That’s the possessed boi, dodge the doots he blasts in you face. To kill him stab him in the kidney and whisper the costumer is always right in his ear as he slides onto the floor in agony.

You know the drill.

It’s a meme from 2010. You can’t kill it, it’s already dead.

What is this and why is it the best anime?

Oh look it’s that spin-off of That’s so Raven, well I just canned that Live-Action show because it’s not made by Japan.

Can anybody killed this weird thing?

That is Marvel’s Thor, cosplaying as a barbarian, trying to kill Keemstar, who stole his clothes. You kill Thor by lifting his hammer, and you kill Keemstar by DMing him.

What is this, and why is it?

That’s a old meme made out of Wario. It exists because why not I guess

What is this spooky man and how do you kill it? before he respawns again

That is the Gronkinator. Hit his face with a kleenex and he will be stunned, then poke him in the nose and he will die.

What be this, how do kill?

1 Like

That is Slim “Tenderfoot” Joe, make him fall onto a LEGO brick.

Who is this fine bloke, and how do you kill him? (Yes, this is my own creation)

1 Like

You tell its creator that G2 sold well.

What is this match made in Heaven, and how do you counsel it?

That’s Ronald Reagan and Beyonce, you kill him by making sure he forgets to duck, and you get rid of her by stealing the whipped cream from her hair stylist.

Kill it?

2 Likes

Oh it’s Umarak the Hunter, I give him the Mask of Control and turn him into The Destorah!

Can anyone want to rid of this canine and his box of cereal.

No, it is scientifically proven no one wants to get rid of this canine and it’s box of cereal. It’s too darn spooky. If someone were to try, they would eat the cereal and then tame the canine to end it.

Who is this spooky fellow and how do you make him DIE! DIE! DIE!

That’s MS paint Reaper. You kill him by being MS paint Tracer and somehow shooting him.

(Is that how it works? I still have not played Overwatch)

What is this garbage image and how do I kill it?

That is ninja’s garbage image. You rub some of that OLD SPICE on it to kill it.

What is this goomba and how do you kill it?

Basically, yeah.

@Morgy
That’s gumba, to kill it get mehrio to stomp on it

who and how kill