Game: what is this and how do you kill it?

Yes, by simply removing the emojis. To kill it from then, find its friends to do it for you.

Can they be stoppped?

1 Like

Orcs, and you kill them by hacking them down with an elvish blade.

What is this, and how do you kill it?

You may think this is an innocent kitten, but you are wrong. It is a Snickity Snack boi. Kill it by ignoring it.

Help, it has my family. What do I do?

1 Like

A terrifying dragon. Simply tell it

Omae wa mou shinderu

Define what this is, and how you go about vanquishing it

That’s Baby face from Batman the Brave and the bold. You beat him by teaming up with Plastic Man and Elongated Man.

You know the drill

That’s modern art. You kill it by reviving Da Vinci.

Go.

Dr. David Banner, Physician/Scientist, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation interacts with his unique body chemistry. And now, when David Banner grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The creature is driven by rage and pursued by an investigative reporter. An accidental explosion took the life of a fellow scientist and supposedly David Banner as well. The reporter thinks the creature was responsible. A murder which David Banner can never prove he or the creature didn’t commit. So he must let the world go on thinking that he too is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him.

Kill it before it kills you

1 Like

It’s the all powerful Liein. Kill it with blood mixed into salad.
Edit:Just tried this and it’s still alive plz send help

Defeat

This is what happen when you eat dorritos. Juat don’t eat dorritos.

Let’s post a video too.

That is the church of the old one. Theirs leader holds within him a belief that his faith is a lie and you must exploit him to defeat them. They’re also alergic to cheese.

Impending doom slowly floats over the horizon.

@Looch where did you find that image and can you please link the source to me. I find it very entertaining.

1 Like

That’s is the rare spiky turtle from Atlantis. It has evolved to a state of levitation. Leave it as it is, and it will slowly float into the sun and disintegrate.

What is this and why does it torment so many childhoods?

1 Like

It’s Never Ending Story, but I replaced it something that isn’t torment to childhoods, like The Muppets.

What is this unexpected crossover, and it ended?

2 Likes

That is Larry the Cucumber from VeggieTales.

Who is this and what is this a refrence to?

It’s the soldier who surpassed even Face, he was given the title of Big Face

Attempt to comprehend.

@ELE109 I made it myself, just like this image here

This is what happens when you mess with graphics and bargain basement games.

(*Note: I’ve never played it so I don’t know how horrible or great the game is)

What is this?

1 Like

A sum up of 2006. Kill it by spray painting vezon’s face black.

Kill

That’s the TeeTeeVee, the ancient mystical creature that holds together the fabric of this world. Don’t worry, it’s being killed off.

Why

You…

You have to say how to kill it. Part of the game, y’know.

2 Likes

Captain Piraka

How do kill the edge?

That’s 2006 nostalgia. Kill it by having Lego discontinue it to make star wars trash sets.

Who is this and how do you kill it?

Sonic Gotta Go Slow. It’s one weakness is any terrible fan character.
how do kill Trump/Hillary fanfic? Couldn’t find any images that would be allowed, so…