Game: what is this and how do you kill it?

That looks like Leonard. Kill him by telling him he stepped on Bob the Tomato

2 Likes

Squow, the Square Cow. Kill her by eating her legs, turning her into ground beef.

What is this and how do you kill it?

1 Like

It’s already killing itself

What this how kill

1 Like

That is Big SpongeBart. Get one angry and they’ll all fight each other.

They’re coming

Nobody’s patented suffer loaf

For all your paper cup killing needs.

Anybody know how to get rid of this.

That’s Mrs Spriggot and all you need to do is trip her over, she’ll collapse like a bag of coathangers

what are they and how do I stop them

1 Like

They’re the obarmy. As for stopping them get 1 full Glass of milk that’s too small for their (hive mind) cookies, upon completion he will exclaim. “Thanks obama.”

It’s not really hurting anything,in fact it’s really useful for waist disposal (I haven’t paid my garbage can bill in 2 years.)…but it’s making my guests uncomfortable.

That is what happens when Dr. Seuss and Tim Burton collaborate on a garbage disposal design. Just kill it any typical method of death by ingestion of something

If someone were to want this dead for whatever reason, how?

1 Like

Insult it until it collapses then bring it to Yellowstone on the 31 of September 4:20 am and bring 17 Candles, arrange them into a circle and watch as either The ground opens to swallow him whole or aliens abduct him (my client wasn’t very clear.)

Help he’s stuck in my garage and won’t stop quoting outdated memes circa 2012.

It’s Frank from Frank. You think he commits suicide, but it’s actually Don wearing the Frank mask.

Kill him, kill him now.

That’s opatimus primate and you kill it by making him vomit his power sauce.

What is this beast and how do you kill it?

Hyperreal tasmanian devil from tasmania. Kill it by limiting its spin velocity and then watch it fall down an incredibly deep canyon.

ghoker dance

Is it even possible to kill this?

1 Like

Just blast him with You Say Run, he’ll self destruct with rage

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/562391635263094786/608801523492716600/garf2.gif

What is this and how do you end its existence

3 Likes

Cyclone Cat, it’s very hard to kill by conventional means due to its constant movement. Use a remote-controlled missile.

GhidBecameReal

He cannot be outrun.

1 Like

That’s why you trip him.

That is loss you kill it by outliving it,( good luck with that for it does not age).though there is one alternative. You must purchase a one year shutterstock subscription, gift it to the man standing outside you house/apartment on the 26 of may 2019. In return he will give you a rock, throw it at the ground and watch as the world wraps around you sending you to a parallel universe where this never existed. Though wat you may witness may be ten times worse. Be careful and god-speed my friend.

I can’t remove this from my good friend malcom’s face I have deduced it’s a parasite, what is the most likely expensive way to kill this?

But he can’t outrun Naruto :gregf:

How

Frick, unfair

It’s Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker, and you can’t killed it because you need to like or not.

What is this and how it’s be killed?

That’s my dad. Kill him by completely skipping grammar class.

DEDEDE

What is this and why is it the ideal male body?

@Ghid shotgun shell no shotgun required. Just throw it at it’s left leg and it will spontaneously combust image

He told me to kill him, sadly I don’t know how.

1 Like