[GAME] What Jobs would Characters From the Bionicle Universe would have in our Universe

HEY GUYS AND GALS

so I was thinking to myself What Jobs would Toa Matoran Turaga Piraka ect. and WHY?
Would have in our world
So I thought
Why not Make a game of it?

So here are the Rules

1. it cannot be their original jobs. such as Hafu being a Carver he must be something else
  2. You must describe it. give a description why he would have that job (Hafu would be a Celebrity since he has a Large ego)
  3. it must make sense. it cannot be anything stupid (Hafu would be a baker because he baked in my fan fiction)

also Whoever has the best one will be the Winner and shall choose the Next one we give a Job too and Why? (He or she will also choose the Next Winner)

OKAY Now here is the first one you have to give a Job for and Why?

TAHU

5 Likes

Tahu would be a psychiatrist because he has dealt with weird voices in his head before.

4 Likes

Tahu would be a boxer, because of his fiery temper.

1 Like

You didn’t give one, so I’ll say that Hewkii would be a lacrosse or soccer player, some kind of athlete. I hope it’s obvious as to why.

Teridax.

@Cyclopian have you read the rules

you cannot just bring in another one without winning the first one

please read the topic before replying to it

2 Likes

vvvvvv

1 Like

I had assumed it to be one of those games in which one posts their answer for the chosen character, and then posts a second character for the next guy to do, my sincere apologies.

2 Likes

A professional bodybuilder, cuz

#HE

#HAZ

#DA POWAAAAAAAAAA!

5 Likes

He seems like a military guy to me, especially in the later years when he’d become a decent tactician and learned to control his anger.

2 Likes

I think he would be a welder as he doesn’t need any equipment as he has all that he needs in his weapons and a natural immunity to fire! Also because well, HE HAS THE POWAAAAAAHHHHHHH to weld :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@plural wins and now he gets to choose the next character we give a job too an why?
and will also choose the next Winenr

1 Like

Okay,
#Kazi

4 Likes

A stand up comedian, because sarcasm.

1 Like

a waiter at Olive Garden, cause he has two big salad mixers! :laughing:

5 Likes

A suicide bomber, that way he can do a kamiKAZI attack

7 Likes

@Rockho Weenz!

Because I found this one the most fernny. :grinning:

1 Like

Yay

#STRAKK

1 Like

Duh he would be the wolf of Wall Street cause he got strakks on strakks!!!:money_mouth_face:

A Lumberjack.

1 Like

A cage-math fighter.

And he’s okay.