[GAME] What Would You Do?

True. I would do that.

“I can’t save you. You fit the color scheme of the rocket too well.”

Not simply walk into Mordor.

5 Likes

Try and contain them all in a box and send it to the FBI…

Everyone here has either said neither or Nyran. I’ll say… I’d save Risebell! …then push him off a cliff when he least expected it, while saying “I wanted the pleasure of doing that myself.”

Well, okay, maybe I’m not that evil…

3 Likes

I’d probably be the same, SA.

1 Like

What would you do if you gained the power to stop time?

1 Like

That depends. Would it also freeze the air, preventing me from breathing/moving? Would I age still while Time was frozen?

If I could still breathe, I’d… spend long hours reading stories or books.

1 Like

Figure out if I had the power to start time, to restart time, to cause time to stop only in certain areas of the universe, etc, and try not to kill myself trying.

1 Like

I would use it to steal everything (evil)

1 Like

What would you do if…
Pokemon existed irl?
Would you hunt them, catch them and train them, or just leave them?

I’d build a craft capable of interstellar travel and leave, because Pokemon are scary and dangerous.

3 Likes

Catch them all. They must be caught.

3 Likes

What would you do if the world was turned into Lego,
Along with everybody becoming minifigs?

Celebrate.
Also build Mechagodzilla because physics has no hold on LEGOs.

1 Like

Six-feet high minifigs or Minifig-scale minifigs?

1 Like

Minifig-scale.

I’d be a Bionicle and tower over everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d do the following

Find or invent a method of writing

Determine whether or not I need to eat, sleep, or breathe

Develop a method of long distance communication

Develop a method of transport

Live much, much closer to my friends (because consider the cost of traveling at that scale…)

2 Likes

Applego has risen and world domination is within their grasp.

I will remember this one as well.

Panic. Attempt to shelter myself from the oncoming mass hysteria and destruction that would be caused.

Consider the ramifications, think about how I’d be able to survive.

I mean think about this…not even about the damage that most pokemon could do, just think about this sole fact alone:

Meowth can generate some sort of valuable metal currency out of like…nowhere. Likely gold or some other sort of coins.

Think of the economy, and how much abuse those Pokemon would get so as to generate funding sufficient to fulfill one’s greed

3 Likes

You have $150 to spend on whatever you want. Lego offers you all five BIONICLE 2015 summer sets right now, before anyone else has even seen them. You cannot look at the sets before you buy them, or ask Lego any questions about what the sets are, and they will cost you $150. Do you buy them?

2 Likes