Garlockh the undead 2.0

Here is a new version of Garlockh. Hope you enjoy!

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and flickr @ luigi1456andrew!

90 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS! This is one of my new favorite Mocs! The face… The frill… The feet… The fin… SO COOL!!! The head has got to be my favorite part, the eyes look especially menacing and awesome! Well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

That ribcage is glorious.

2 Likes

Yes. Just yes. I have no other words. Yes

2 Likes

Looks like a Gremlin! Totally awesome!

1 Like

This MOC is probably one of the best MOCs I’ve ever seen. I can’t think of anything else to say, this is just amazing.

1 Like

Are those dragon wings as ears? This is crazy awesome!

1 Like

This is what happens when you feed a dilophosaurus after midnight.

5 Likes

I really like this figure, although the axels on the forearms seem to stand out to me. Otherwise wow, just wow, this thing is amazing.

1 Like

Wow. That’s all I can say. Just wow. The lighting really brings out the best of this moc.

1 Like

Apologies for that, I forgot to fill them in with black before the photoshoot. They have since been changed.

1 Like

That head looks so amazing!

1 Like

Super cool MOC, I love it! Sure would like to see more pics that show off its mobility

2 Likes

Easily one of the best MOCs of the year.

1 Like

It has elegance in its terror

1 Like

I loved all the wips i saw on instagram and to see it finished is great! Theres so much too it and i contiune to be impressed

2 Likes

Dang, that’s a lot of lightning bolt pieces. I’m envious at the fact that you know what to do when you have so many of the same piece. This is incredibly creative. (and spooky lookin)

3 Likes

I had to order a heap for what I wanted to do, i wish that their connection points weren’t so awkward.

So is this a chance to see the Dark Dragon revamped?

1 Like

Awesome as per usual!

1 Like