GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

“Not bad at all.” Lacey smiled warmly.

Logan smiled slightly. “You didn’t do bad yourself, you were second right after me.”

Lacey blushed.
“Oh, thank you.”

The waiter arrived with their food. “Stir fry, and spring rolls. Enjoy!”

1 Like

Logan looked at the waiter. “Thank you.” he said, as he started to eat.

1 Like

Lacey started to eat as well.

“Sadly we won’t be able to join the second round.” he said. “At least we could but then we wouldn’t know if it was the right choice.” he ate a spring roll.

He takes out the letter/scroll. “What did he meant by that…‘in your heart’.” he spoke aloud.

Johnathan runs around, looking for Logan and Ryan

Ryan and the rest was in their headquarters but Logan was off to somewhere else.

“Yeah…” Lacey took another bite of her stir fry.

He was partly hoping to apologise, he felt like he’d been an absolute jerk, he was suddenly tripped up
“AHH!” He screamed “Wayne? What are you doing?”
“What are you doing?” Wayne asked
“I’m looking for those guys I saw earlier, I was hoping to apologise!” John replied
“You’ve gone soft…” Wayne chuckled, kicking John “Maybe it was those girls!”
“They don’t have anything to do with anything Wayne!” John spat “When will you stop being so rude?”
“Easy for you to say!” Wayne smirked

“Yeah,” he said. “So what’s your Gunpla Sazabi’s story?” he asked. “You build it yourself?”

“Yep. It took a while.”

“I know, I can relate to that” he ate another spring roll as he looked again on the piece of paper.

“What’s the letter for?” Lacey asked.

Logan looked at Lacey. “Oh the letter?” he didn’t say nothing. “This is the letter where my grandpa wrote every secret move he did when he used Barbatos, it was said that he was only the few ones which have unlocked the key to unlimited power.” he said showing the letter to her.

Lacey read it.
“Hm. Interesting.”

Lacey would find it hard to read, she might make up a few words like.

“In your Heart,
the path, discovery,
Barbatos, Particles,” And a sentence which said a old saying. “Follow your Heart and be one with your Gunpla, the path to incredible power will reveal itself.”

Lacey nodded.
“Sounds like your Grandpa was a wise guy.”

“I know right?” he said. “It also states in the letter if you bleed while you use Barbatos it means that you are not in control of it and not one with it and that you are inexperienced.”

“Oh. That’s… interesting.” Lacey replied.