GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

Rick tilted his head.
“Um… shouldn’t you be in a hospital?” He asked.

A raspy laugh came from him.
“Don’t worry about me I have a medic monitoring my health 24/7, as for how I got here I was spectating you two, you have very nice machines. Oh but where are my manners I am Mr Iyankovich, leader of the dreadnoughts”
He extended a thin bony hand

Rick shook his hand. “Rick.” He stepped back and folded his arms.

1 Like

“Aha.” Logan said.

A large blocky mechanical figure stepped up beside Mr Iyankovich, on it’s right arm was a rotary machine gun while it’s left hand was a mighty claw. It spoke in a voice that sounded like steel bars tumbling over rocks
+MR IYANKOVICH, ARE YOU IN TROUBLE?+

Rick yelled in alarm and stumbled back.
“What the heck is that?!”

“God this is getting better.” Ryan sighed.

“Okay, why were you spectating us, what do you want?” Logan asked, folding his arms. (@L.O.S.S-KAL)

“Oh don’t worry about Drahomir he is harmless, Drahomir! Stand down, these are friends.”
The hulking machine stepped back and lowered it’s gun.
“As for your question” he said indicating to Ryan “I simply like watching machines fight, and between you and me, it get’s a bit boring watching your own team duke it out over and over again.”

Rick sighed.
“How’d you get into our base?”

“Well that’s what I’d like to know as well.” Logan agreed. “How did you get into our base?”

“…I got lost. I am very short sighted and Dragomir here isn’t exactly the best at giving directions”

+EVEN IN DEATH I SERVE+

“Also the door was unlocked”

1 Like

“Darn.” Ryan said. “I always forget…” he facepalm.

“So you challenge us then?” Logan asked.

1 Like

Rick sighed.
“This is literally the wierdest thing that has ever happened to me.”

“My team will be opposing you yes but I myself hopefully won’t need to fight.”
He let forth another raspy laugh

“What’s so funny old man?” Logan asked sternly.

“I am very concerned about my team. We don’t use energy weapons you see”

“If you are concern about your team, then don’t challenge us, easy as that.” Logan simplified.

“Ah, well the Dreadnoughts have a thing were we learn from our past failures and incorporate them into our designs, we will go forward with the challenge, that being said we don’t actually care about the prize money.”

“So you want to go up against, Barbatos?” Logan asked, resting his hands on his hips.

“I can guarantee you that Zan will. He is adamant to prove his design works.”