GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

Lacey waved awkwardly. “Hi.”
Rick nodded.
“So you’re the girl that got Logan’s attention. Well done, not many people can do that.”

1 Like

Logan folded his arms to what Rick said and tilted his head and have him a look.

“Apparently,” Ryan said as he took the cigar out of his mouth. “Hello, the name is Ryan and I am the Team’s best builder, nice meeting you.”

Rick chuckled.
Lacey nodded. “Nice to meet you.”

Irame shows up at the contest, hard covered briefcase in hand.

“So what brings you here?” Ryan asked.

Nathan entered the arena where the second round will take place. He looked around. “Alright some strong competitors but I’ll win because Gunpla is freedom!” he said. (@Jcton)

“I was gonna fix up Barbatos.” Lacey said.

“Fix?” Ryan asked. “Barbatos?” he asked again.

Logan leads her to the work table which was next to Ryan.

“Yeah something happened.” Logan said.

“What happened?” Ryan asked.

Lacey grinned.
“I beat him.”

1 Like

When Ryan heard that he fell off of his chair in shock.

Logan was speechless for the moment.

Rick laughed.
“Wow. Logan, you’ve caught a big one. How long do you plan on keeping her?”
Lacey chuckled as Ryan fell off his chair.

1 Like

A few Group 1 participants were chatting, one of them were commenting on how they wished the “monster” wouldn’t be in their match. Another said they were hopeful the “raging demon” wouldn’t be in their group as well.

A participant with a tattoo under his eye leans against a wall, watching the arena, it was nearly 30 minutes till the start of round 2.

OOC: I’m going to add a sign up for him real soon.

All those in group 2 were notified that their arena was in a separate room (stadium 3 to be exact) than group 1 and that it was going to start in an hour.

Dave Hardy went to the Stadium 2, where group 1 was, and watched from the stands. He got a business card from the PPSE representative and he got an invite to go to their testing in New York. He smiles and makes plan to leave after Round 2.

1 Like

“Longer than you could ever imagine.” he said seriously. “Besides…it wasn’t just because I was week…” he said as flashbacks hit him as he remembered.

Ryan shakingly stands up on his chair and takes a deep breather. “What the hell??” he asked. “Okay…I want to hear as to why because…well here Logan is our Ace and he is…strong so…not doubting your capabilities as a woman but still it takes a lot to defeat Logan.”

“Monster?” he asked as he heard some of the chatterings. “Raging Demon?” he asked again.
“Well…who are they talking about exactly, Logan?” he wondered.

Irame begins going around and trying to recruit herself into a team.

1 Like

OOC: if you want Team Steel Fangs could always use a member.

IC: A worried teen circles around, mumbling about his teammate being sick. He was by the entrance looking on his phone.

Dave Hardy checks his backpack, inside was his gunpla and a box containing a new gunpla he had yet to build.

Irame approaches the distraught team and offers himself as a potential team member.

1 Like

The team member looks at Irame and grins,
“Really?! Awesome, I’m Aaron Rivers. Steel Fangs’ captain is in stadium 2, if you talk to him, you might be able to take his place as our representative. He’s already played the first round…wait do you have a fast gunpla? I’ve heard rumors that last year they had a race, and honestly I don’t know if it exists. For I know it could be a combat intensive round…argh! Well good luck!”

OOC: I’ll need to add Aaron’s character sheet up soon. Expect that tomorrow, as I need sleep soon. Also Round 2 is starting tomorrow.

1 Like

Irame nodded along as he spoke. “I’m Irame, and while I don’t have the fastest gunpla around, but I definitely know how to pilot it.” With that Irame would turn and head in the direction Aaron pointed

1 Like

“Well, if you need anything I can always hook something up. Markson is in stadium, there’s a sign that leads there, buzz-cut tall can’y miss him.”

Lacey shrugged.
“He slipped, and I took advantage of it.”

(But what are the groups for? What are we doing?) if it’s team vs team why only 3? Is it a team group battle?)