GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

“You do you, I suppose.” Logan said sitting on a small sofa and tinkers with his Qan T.

Ryan continued working and was about to add the particle system in the Barbatos.

Lacey begins to modify the armor to accompany the particle system.

Rick continues working.

Ryan was stabilizing the frame to the particle system.

Logan smirks. “I haven’t use you from awhile now, let’s see how you fare in battle.”

He would find Markson leaning against a wall. He had a tattoo under his eye. Markson glances at Irame, as he doesn’t recognize him.

Irame approaches Markson. “Markson, I presume? I’m Irame, and I heard from a teammate of yours that you might need another?”

“We do, why you want to play the next round?”

Lacey finished modifying the armor.
“Hm… we should add more yellow accents.” She noted.

Logan hears it.
“No, no yellow accents.” he said.

“Then what do you want?” Ryan asked.

“More blue less red.” Logan said then Ryan looked at him and notices that he has red ■■■■■ and red hair. “You sure?” he asked.

“Yeah.” Logan confirms.

1 Like

Lacey shrugs.
“Alright.”
She brings out a small jar of blue paint and begins to paint the pieces.

“Thanks.” Logan said.

Ryan was still working. “While the armor might be done the particle system will take some time.”

“Aren’t you a world class gunpla builder?” Logan asked.

“Yes I am but that means it would take time, every bit of extra detail can enforce your Gunpla’s performance.” Ryan explained.

Lacey continued to paint the armor.

“Say what will your teammates think about what you are doing?” Ryan asked.

Lacey shrugged.
“I’m not sure, although I don’t think they’ll mind too much. We’re in this to make friends and have fun, and not to win. Although, that would be great.”

“Not to win?” Logan asked surprised.

“Winning isn’t everything.” Lacey explained.
“You can win, but sometimes at the cost of losing friends. Or you can lose, but make new friends.”

“Hmm.” Logan said only that turning his view somewhere else, as if she said something wrong.

“Yes, I would very happily jump on any opportunity to join the competition. I was a bit late on getting here, but I’m sure I’d prove myself if the opportunity presented itself.” Irame replied, smiling eagerly.

1 Like

Lacey raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“Don’t mind Logan.” Ryan said. “He’s always about winning, one might say that’s what makes him a great ace.” he continues working.

“Sorry.” Logan said.

Lacey nods.
“Well, everybody’s different.”