GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

“True.” Ryan said. “Well I am quoting Rick here ‘Logan needs to lighten up’ and well I don’t know…what do you say?” he asked.

Lacey shrugs.
Rick chuckles.

Logan gave Ryan a loock.

“Hey don’t give me that look.” Ryan said. “It was Rick’s doing.”

Logan looks at Rick.
“What did you do?”

Rick chuckled again.
“You’re better off not knowing.”

“For your sake, I guess so.” Logan said.

Ryan was still working on Barbatos.

Rick blinked at the unsaid threat, then went back to work."

Logan smirks and places his Aqua on the desk as well his feet and rests back.
“This will give me the edge I need.” he said.

Rick nodded.
“Sure.”

“You don’t believe me?” he asked.

Markson grins, his eyes twinkling,
“If you have the courage, then go prove yourself!”
He gives Irame a thumbs up.

Nathan waits in the arena for the second round to start. (@Jcton)
“I am going to prove them why my Amatsu Mina is the fastest.” he said. “And I’ll have fun showing it also.” he chuckles.

“Good to know! Now, is there any place in particular your team is set up? I figured that with the time until the second round I should set up my gunpla.” He lifts the briefcase slightly to accentuate his point.

Rick shrugged.
“No. I was just distracted.”

“I noticed.” Logan said. “How are we looking Ryan?” he asked.

“Still a long way from home.” Ryan said as he continued working. “Plus the weapons need to be slightly modified also.”

“There’s a repair shop, you can work in. We also have a team locker, it’s number 456. Other than that, we don’t. have a real place.”
Markson replies.

All Teams received a notification. It read:

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, @MichaelTheLightBringer, @Khalsa721, @Omega_Tahu, @Bramsley, @L.O.S.S-KAL, @meepinater
(I think that’s everyone. correct me if I’m wrong)

4 Likes

Nathan walks towards the side arenas were the stadium 2 was for group 1, as he walks towards it and eventually reaches it he enters it and walks in it looking around.
“Okay, this is it!” he said.

Irame hurried to his designated stadium, briefcase in hand. He hadn’t had any time to put it up and was forced to bring it with him to the stadium. Many of the nearby people would gasp, some would laugh, and nearly all would give him a skeptical look as he revealed the contents of the briefcase. Rows of Balls lined the interior of the case, all very carefully built and sporting a variety of colors and decals. He choose from the selection a Navy Blue Ball with Black, Grey, and Neon Yellow accents and with a number “01” decal the side.

Irame would set his GN-Base along with his Ball, letting it read the name of the model to him. “RB-79 Ball.” He smiled, and waited for the race to begin.

1 Like

As he entered and made his way to the center of it all and places his GP Base which started up showing his name, team and his gunpla as it asks for the gunpla.
He places Amatsu Mina on it as it scanned, Nathan smirked eyes closed as the console appeared before him and waited for the race to start “Let’s do this.”

Harvey follows Nathan, his gunpla in hand.

He would see that Nathan already placed his GP Base and his Amatsu Mina and that he was waiting for the race so start.