GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

Chameleon instantly turns invisible, camouflaging against the dark tunnel walls.

“Really?” Nathan asked, annoyed. “I am the last?” he said. “Well Nathan Jackson, Amatsu Mina, GO!” he said.

Amatsu Mina started to fly elegantly and really fast with incredible speed, as it dodged some of the spikes avoiding them with speed and agility.

Irame began piloting her Ball, utilizing its extremely far reaching sensors to plot the quickest course to the end. Even if other kits are faster, they aren’t necessarily smarter, and this should prove to be a most effective means of reaching the finish among the first.

Nathan looked behind is back. “I don’t see anyone.” he muttered, Amatsu Mina boosted its efforts dodging some of the spikes fast and goes in trying to catch the tip of the spear and be the leading Gunpla.

Markson leaves the stadium after watching Irame for a few seconds. Those few seconds were enough for him to trust Irame. He heads off and finds Aaron going to the Free Arena to practice with Aaron.

The spikes varied in size and number, and provided a decent obstacle. Behind Nathan he would see the a Tallgeese, one of the fastest gunpla’s of all time. It has some difficulty dodging the spikes, but gains ground on Nathan. It shoots at Nathan with its Dober Gun, a high-powered cartridge style weapon, that shoots beams.

The Ball would find itself about the middle of tre pack.

All in Group 1 neared the first checkpoint.

The systems warn him of a opponent shooting at him. Nathan grins and swiftly dodges the shots of beams letting it hit the spikes rather than hit him.
“I see you like to play dirty.” he said. “But I have a race to win.”

Amatsu Mina quickly and efficiently turns around and fires at the Tallgeese with its 75mm Multi-barrel CIWS firing at it and towards some places were Nathan predicted it might move.
“This might be the fastest Tallgeese I’d ever seen but, let’s make quick use of that and end it, right, Mina?”

Irame would try to move ahead, but the speed of the Ball wasn’t anything to write home about and it just barely managed to keep up with the other Mobile Suits. However it did have a slight advantage in its size and scanner range, allowing it anticipate obstacles as well as giving it the ability to fit through gaps that other, larger mobile suits couldn’t. Thus it was able to keep up with the group, and at times where the terrain was particularly difficult, managed to even gain a bit of a lead.

1 Like

The Tallgeese moved a little, showing that it was not as agile, though Nathan’s shot would hit the Tallgeese’s shield and little to no effect. It continued after Amatsu Mina, taking the larger openings to move as little as possible.

@Omega_Tahu
a lot of MS didn’t bother the ball, because they saw it as no threat to their victory.

“Hmm.” Nathan thinks, Amatsu Mina turns to it’s course, only to see a ball. “How cute.” he said. He then makes uses of the sensor in Amatsu Mina.

“Show us the way girl.” he started scanning and showing were the spikes were waiting, together with the embody system it wouldn’t be too hard for Amatsu Mina now to dodge the spikes with speed, however, not with incredible speed.

Amatsu Mina speeds passing through opponents, paying them no mind, as it the dodged some of the tricky spikes places and gains more speed right after, occasionally taking up the lead of the group.

While it annoyed Irame to an extent, he didn’t try and change the situation. In this environment he wasn’t sure he’d prevail, and he didn’t want to test his luck unless absolutely necessary.

Chameleon speeds forwards, shifting out of the camoflauge.

Amatsu Mina continued to be on its track, occasionally dodging the spikes with speed combined with its perfect agility passing through like a bullet.

Nathan opened his eyes wide open. “Oh now I get it,” he said. “The raging demon or monster is Logan.” he chuckles. “Wow, is he really that fearful?” he asked. “The hell did he do to earn such a title,” he smirks.

“It is done, I fixed somethings and now my Qan T Strike Burning awaits for the next round,” he said (@meepinater)

Ryan continued working on Barbatos. “This is taking longer than I expected, yet Logan has a backup plan so I can take my time.” he thought. “How far are you?” he asked Lacey.

Lacey gave a thumbs up. “Almost done. Just waiting for the paint to dry so I can seal it.”

“You know, when you are done you can go and watch the battle and your representative.” Ryan said. “You’ve done enough already, so thank you.” he said

Lacey nodded. “Alright, will do.” She looked up at Logan. “Is there anything else you want me to do?”

“Yeah, go and watch the battle with me.” he said, partially joking.

Lacey nodded.
“Well, I’m going there anyways, so…”

“Then I guess it is settled.” Logan said.

Lacey nods.

Logan then smirks and leans back waiting for her as Ryan was continuing doing his work.