GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

Logan and Ryan entered inside as well.
They followed the waiter and sat down as well. (@meepinater)

1 Like

The waiter gave them some menus.
“I’ll be back in a few minutes, is there anything you’d like to drink?”
Rick replied, “Yeah, some Sprite would be great.”

“Cola please.” Logan said.

“And a fanta as well.” Ryan said-

The waiter nodded and left to get their drinks.
Rick folded his hands. “This place has the most amazing burgers.” He told Logan and Ryan.

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Logan said resting his hands on the table as he leaned in.
“Same here.” Ryan said. (@meepinater)

“That may be, but the service here’s shockin’…” pipes a voice emanating from the corner “…I’ve been waitin’ here for an hour and I still haven’t got my meal” A man in a matching black western ■■■■■ and trousers, accented by terracotta leather boots buckled with silver. He stands up from his chair and faces towards the three young men and extends his right hand “I’m the Man in Black, though I s’pose you folks can call me Cash given we’ll be getting acquainted with each-other fairly soon .”

1 Like

“Sure, Cash.” Logan said.

Cash arches his head to the left “Is that fruit juice you boys’re drinkin’?” Cash starts to laugh “How 'bout I get ya’ll a round, first one’s on me fellas”

1 Like

Logan chuckled but then turned serious. “No, we don’t drink, well I don’t, do you?” he asked Ryan.
“Nope.” Ryan answered.

Cash blinks, visibly confused “Whaddya mean ya’ll don’t drink, bein’ a pilot’s stressful stuff! Don’t tell me you’ve never had a glass or two of liquid courage before a fight?”

1 Like

“No.” Logan said. “Drinking is not good, especially before a fight.” he said.

“Hogwash! Drinkin’s great! especially before a fight, it gets yer blood pumpin’, yer vision focuses, and yer instincts sharpen, all the while yer feeling relaxed!”

1 Like

“I said, no thank you, respect that.” Logan said sternly.

“Suit yer-selves! I’ll not bother ya’ll any longer” he reaches into his pocket and places his money on his table, before walking out of the restaurant.

1 Like

“Pff.” Logan said. “Well whatever, he is gone.” he said.

“Yeah, he is.” Ryan replied.

Cash’s head pokes out from the door frame “Not just yet, forgot my keys” after quickly and awkwardly retrieving his keys and bidding the two men goodbye.

1 Like

“…okay.” Logain said.

Rick smiled.
The waiter came back.
“Do you guys know what you want to eat, or should I give it a few more minutes?”
Rick said, “Could I have a cheeseburger with lettuce?”
The waiter nodded. “Fries?”
“Yes please.”

“I’ll want a cheeseburger with fries too please,” Logan said to the Waiter.
“And I’ll want just a meat burger.” Ryan said to the Waiter too.

The waiter nodded and wrote down their orders.
“Alright, they’ll be up in a few minutes.” He walked back into the kitchen to give the chefs the order.
Rick took a sip of his drink.