GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

Nathan was walking around, he was thinking.
“Wonder, how the others are doing.” he thought to himself. “I hope Barbatos has grown stronger, I’d love a rematch, or hell, we’ll need it for the hard battles…but I hope Logan is doing well.” he thought again.

Nathan walked by a nearby bench, he sits down and opens his backpack, he takes out his laptop and logs in, he chewed some chewing gum along the way.
“Alright, let’s get this going.” he said chewing as he logged in the Tournament website under the Iron-Blooded team name, he scrolled throw and changed the stats of Iron-Blooded and applied for the Tournament. (@Jcton)

1 Like

It works just and Nathan is put in the list of the Iron Blooded team. Other members would be notified of the change via email notification or text message.

1 Like

Nathan chuckled. “Hehe, time to give the others a spine shivering feeling, cause, we are coming for the title hard, this just makes my blood pump even more now!” he said, as he then enjoyed the beautiful view and was relieved that now Iron-Blooded joined the Tournament.

The GM enthusiast, Dave Hardy checks his email, via his phone. He just got a reply from his application to the PPSE works team. The email reads that he is viable to join their private testings, so he might be able to get onto the team.

OOC: for the PPSE works team test, they pretty much choose the highest passing five individuals, who apply for the team, to be in the team. Dave is going to apply, but I might need a player to be a few NPCs for the tests.

Rick nodded.
He took the last bite of his burger and wiped his face with a napkin.
“Let’s go.”

Logan and Ryan nodded as they were done eating as well.
“Who’s gonna pay?” Ryan asked.

“Didn’t Logan say something about treating us?” Rick said.

“Pff.” Logan said. “Okay fine sure, the winners always have to pay.” he teased as he called for the waiter to come.

1 Like

The waiter came over.
“All done? Here’s the bill.” He handed it to Logan.

“Yeah, we’re done.” Logan said taking the bill and looked how much he had to pay.

It was 40 dollars.

“Here you go.” Logan said giving the Waiter 40 dollars.

The waiter took the money. “Thanks. Have a good day.”
Rick nodded.
“You too.”
He walked towards the door.

“Same.” Logan said as he got up and so did Ryan. They walked up next to Rick.
“So what now?” Ryan asked.

Rick shrugged.
“Why not we take that old guy up on his offer?”

“And do what?” Logan asked folding his arms.

“Eh, they are kinda weird to be honest.” Ryan admits as he felt his phone vibrate, he opens it and sees something.
“Here, take a look, Nathan joined our team in the Tournament.” Ryan said showing Logan and Rick the news.

“Oh, hey, that’s great!” Rick grinned. “I told you guys he’d join.”

“Wait he texted something.” Ryan said.

“Hey, guys, how about we meet at some simulations and train?”
Nathan texted.

Ryan showed them the text.

“Heh, cocky as ever,” Logan said.

Rick grinned.
“Let’s take him up on that offer.”

“Should we go to our place, or somewhere in public?” Ryan asked.

“In public…it would sure get the attention of some people.” Logan said.