GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion

Dude, what are you doin?

Typing a reply to you on the TTV message boards

fine I’ll rename him and edit some things

I have my reasons.

No, you didn’t, you didn’t even ask me about it.

yeah it might be best to not have such references.

plus this

1 Like

Also where is his Gunpla? Doesn’t he have a Gunpla?

Hahaha, okay. Listen, when I said I have my reasons I have them. Jcton understands it very well.

What? Okay, from where on earth did you get that? I didn’t say that and firstly…

If you are joking use the [ s ] [ /s ] without the spaces and with that, we end this conversation. I do not want to clouder this Sign Up topic which such conversations if it can be taking care of in the PMs.

Name: John Syd
Team: Team Awesome
Appearance:

Bio: John wants to be a race car driver and is a surfer. But before he does he plans to win the gundam prize money with Wayne and Eugene but wheras they want to be scientists John wants something to show off
Personality: Chauvanistic, egotistical, likes to show off, flirty, rude
Other info
Voice:

Themes:

Memorable lines:
“YEEHAH!”
“Do you want Ice cream? No? How about McDonalds? No? How about both? Like at the same time?”
“I’m the only dude on a team of loser scientists!”
“YAHOOH!”
“Dude!”
“YAHOI MAN!”
“Oh shi-”
“I created a list of my best friends, it’s hard because your all losers!”
“Money doesn’t bring happiness, said the homeless man!”
Nationality: Australian-American
Skills: Master surfer, complete dude, badaft, guitarist, disco dancer, babe master
Fun Facts:
His whole character is there to be punched, feel free
He wants to try out gundams because he thinks they’ll make him look multicultural
His favourite letter is J
His favourite number is 39
He has a crush on his best friend’s younger sister
He thinks Ice Cream is the best thing ever
Favourite things: cars, girls, money, surfing, racing, alcohol

This is the best and worst character I’ve ever created!

Name: Relekei
Appearance:

Model Base: Astray Red Frame MG
Abilities: Flight
Weapons:Swords
Weapon Abilities:The swords are made of Graphene and are extremely sharp

3 Likes

simple yet effective

Yep I actually used a real gundam this time please like me

accepted

YEEHAH

As our ‘hero’ John would say

…okay

What?

-Pilot-

Name: Brian Johnson

Team: The Musicians

Appearance;

Bio: Before becoming a Gunpla pilot Johnson was a member of the air force, after a long run of successful missions things took a turn for the worse, Johnson was shot down and the resultant impacted cut his head and partially fractured his skull. Consequently Johnson was left with a scar spanning from his left temple to the nape of his neck, however the mental trauma suffered by Johnson prevented him from climbing and aircraft for the rest of his career. Fortunately, when Johnson learned of the Gunpla tournaments and that he would be able to fight recklessly without fear of injury or death. He is currently serving as the chief engineer and youngest member of The Musicians.

-Gunpla-

Name: “Fire and Forget”

Appearance:

Model Base: Custom build (with salvaged elements of an RX-78-2)

Abilities:
large Rocket thruster located in the back area of the Gunpla, as well as smaller jets concealed within the air brakes.

Beam shielding surrounding the entire Mobile suit.

I field generators located at key locations (back, head, left and right shoulders, and underside).

enhanced targeting and laser spotters in eye/head area.

Triple laminated ballistic glass covering “cockpit area”

Weapons;
60mm Vulcan rotary cannon

Heavy minovsky beam rifle (can be interchanged with rotary cannon)

Missile pods (mounted on rails enabling them to move across the Gunpla’s body)

small energy blade generator on left wrist.

Theme: “Shoot to Thrill” - ACDC

1 Like

accepted

-Pilot-

Name: Steve “Goldilocks” Tyler

Team: The Musicians

Appearance:

Bio: Arguably, the least mature member of The Musicians Steven had something of a difficult upbringing, his parents were generally absent or failed to dissuade him from making bad decisions. Consequently, Steven reached the darkest point in his life with few people to turn to or help him, until he met the Man in Black who helped rehabilitate him and taught him how to pilot Mobile Suits. Steve’s dark days are no longer behind him and he continues to behave in an overly flamboyant and exaggerated manner, sometimes to the irritation of his team members (and other people).

-Gunpla-

Name: Songbird

Model Base: Custom

Abilities:

Powerful Thrusters built into Songbird’s wings enabling it to traverse sizeable distances at high speeds

The Gunpla’s overall design is built to survive tremendous amounts of Air resistance and G-forces acting upon it. There are also special holes within the Gunpla’s wing structure which causes it to emit a characteristic whistling sound.

Beam shielding located along the torso of the Gunpla

I field generators attached to the semi-retractable wings of Songbird, enabling it to shield itself from oncoming attacks.

Weapons:

Shot Lancer

Twin Beam swords (styled to resemble scimitars)

Weapon abilities:

The shot lancer can become electrified and could be used to disrupt other Gunpla’s internal systems after piercing them.

The Beam “Scimitars” can be activated and deactivated in quick succession, meaning Songbird could bypass enemies using weapons to block or parry attacks.

Theme: “Dude Looks Like a Lady” - Aerosmith

FTFY :smile:

I’m probably going to ask you to limit the ability as it borders on Auto-hitting, how you choose to limit it is up to you, as long as it is limited.

Other than that, accepted.

No worries, I’ll make sure to limit their usage.

1 Like

OK, that’s good.