Gen 2 feet vs gen 1 bionicle feet

I’m just sick of the clown shoe design. G1 had many more varied/interesting foot designs, and I appreciate them for that.

1 Like

Issue is just over-use of the feet and that we really don’t have many options.

By my count we have a total of four feet pieces for G2 that they actually use;

• The two-toed feet used for Onua 2016
  • The regular feet used for a majority of the Toa
  • The Large bulky feet used for sets like Umarak the Hunter or Onua 2015
  • The Small feet used for protectors

Ideally we need a new foot piece for the Toa and for the protector-sized beings. A villain foot piece would be nice. However I’d prefer that for 2017 at least they devote any new pieces they can make to making Makuta look amazing.

1 Like

I just wish Lego would make new feet connected by the axle like Inika and Piraka feet were dealt with. I’d love to use it as armor instead of having a big ol’ socket sticking out. It would be nice to have more leg-building varieties with the Toa, although I will admit Umarak did a pretty good job at that in his Hunter set.

3 Likes

yeah, my written spelling aint the greatest I know that, and when it come’s to my grammer it’s because I got thought Brittish english but used to useing American english because of that I tend to combine the two and get the grammer wrong from time to time, when I’m tired after work.

CCBS feet are fine, but I want a smaller foot with a similar look to the normal foot.

2 Likes

Much doge very wow

Also, Gen1 feet ftw, but I also use the large creature feet in two or three in my Mocs. (The feet that were on Splitter beast…? No…?)

1 Like

It would be nice if we had more then 3 types of feet in G2

2 Likes

I think the best bionicle foot was the Metru foot.

2 Likes

Looking at you, SB.

1 Like

We need add-ons for current feet, otherwise they are fine.

Technically five since Uxar and Ketar have those spikes things for feet…and arms.

1 Like

I prefer G2 Feet, but not the “clown shoes”, rather the feet used on small figures, as well as the feet seen on Onua 2015 and 2016. For more humanoid feet, though, I prefer the Metru feet. You can add CCBS Joints, or G1 Joints due to the axle, and you can also use it as back coverage. You can do similar with the “clown shoes”, but the metru feet look better, IMO.

Those pieces weren’t really designed as feet. I believe this topic is generally about pieces designed as feet.

They are designed as feet for non bipedal monsters, so it kinda is.

They do not count as feet, they are just spikes. They can be used as feet, but they were not designed as feet. They were not even used as feet until roughly 6 months after the introduction.

To sum this up;

• You responded to a post i made in March 2015 to basically tell me i was wrong because i didn’t list the pieces used for feet in the 2016 sets, despite us not even getting images of the 2016 sets until several months after my comment

• You are claiming the piece was designed as a foot, despite the set evidence contracting this given it was introduced as a clawed hand or armour piece

I’m honestly not sure why you are doing this sort of thing, as it isn’t based on facts and it seems like you aren’t reading or understanding what I’ve put before you are responding.

1 Like

Actually…

That piece was used as feet on Jaw beast and splitter beast. Two of the sets that introduced that piece.
They were bear-esque, bipedal when they needed to appear threatening, quadrupedal by nature.
Not to mention the jumpers used them as feet in promo material. So they were designed with the idea that they could be used as feet.

Technically, he didn’t actually say you were wrong. He just said the jumper feet count too. He was taking what you said, and adding to it with new info we didn’t have then. At least that’s the way I read it. He might have meant it as a correction to your post, but I wouldn’t just assume that. Just my thoughts.

The Gen 1 feet look better.

The G1 feet are better for toa… The G2 feet are better for Hero Factory.

1 Like

They were gorgeous

2 Likes