General Movie Discussion

I get lemonade, popcorn, and dots.

I don’t like dots, but to each their own.

My family usually has a popcorn bag that we share amongst ourselves (but it’s mostly for my mom)

2 Likes

Around the end of October, I watched Gareth Edwards’ The Creator, and here are my thoughts about it.

Without giving away too much of the plot, It was Good.
Far from being Phenomenal, Amazing, or even outstanding, but overall it was great.
Many people anticipated this film because they wanted something fresh & new that doesn’t rely on an established brand or franchise to market itself.
Plus, many still remember fondly about Rouge One.
(This is understandable, but I think his Spinoff only got that amount of praise from SW fans because of the whole battle on Scariff.)
It had an interesting take on a possible future vision, and the premise is a bit cliché but still entertaining.
The characters were a huge problem, though.
Most of them felt plain flat and simply uninteresting.
The movie shares a lot of issues with RO, but it was still a nice ride anyway.
My rating: 7.5/10

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the fact that all three original Bourne films end with the same Moby song. Any other franchise would use whatever song is popular then and there for each individual film, but the Bourne crew was like " :smirk: oh yeah :smirk: that’s the one :smirk: Moby all day long :smirk: "

2 Likes

IDK If any of you have seen this, but in case you haven’t yet: :gorilla: :orangutan:

2 Likes

Oh my god I’m so excited for this, I love the Rise Dawn War trilogy so much

2 Likes

Ha ha, same! :smiley: That trilogy was great! I can’t wait to see how this new chapter folds out!

2 Likes