General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

You have no idea… :cry:

1 Like

Hello brother you have converted me :3

Every day I visit the boards through a link to MT’s Profile.

3 Likes

Just… why?

Why not?

1 Like

Because it sounds extremely impractical. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cause MT is like that mysterious liquid that is always under a trash can in the shady part of town.

5 Likes

I sometimes get so lazy that my grade slips and my parents yell at me and I get anxious about tests and all that

Y’know, just a little quirk of mine

I randomly look at my wrist so much it has become an inside joke with my friends.

I am Compulsively obsessive (not to be mistaken with OCD).

I wear a watch just because of the inside joke mentioned above.

I am such a nerdy gamer that I am making a game of my own.

@Shadoxyz_Party_Time Say a few more.

1 Like

I just realized this: I’ve said before that I’m really bad at recognizing personalities, I think. Well, because of that, I prefers Youtube channels with only one person. More than one person, and I can’t tell them apart. It might as well be one person talking to him/herself to me, and that bothers me, because I can’t focus on who’s who. When it’s one person, though, I get a feel for their personality. The only real exception to this is TTV. I’ve watched them enough to know their personalities, plus I’d watch them anyway because BIONICLE.

1 Like

@Xevins
You are obsessed with the letters “M,” “U,” “R,” and “P” (coincidentally, in that order).
You make popping sounds every time you mine a block in Minecraft.
You also like to make lists of your personality quirks.

As for me, I often am a perfectionist, so I care about EVERY SINGLE DETAIL.

(@Xevins, I think I actually also perfectly described you as well with that statement.)

1 Like

My Quirks

• I have developed a minor case of insomnia, which somehow caused me too be very lazy, cynical, paranoid, depressed, have a stamina decrease, an appetite increase, unfunny, unsubtle, decrease in intelligence, and go through a near constant personality crisis.

• I still sleep with some stuffed bunny rabbits because they are fluffy and helps me feel safe and non-lonely. That last part is because when my dad died when I was 7, his whole family severed all contact with us.

• I have trust issues and trouble asking for help because…(see above)

• I get very sad when someone says I have few friends because…well, it’s true.

• I have a massive fear of large open spaces with little variety of terrain and/or color.

• I need to have solid ground near me at all times.

• In a report, I refuse to use the same adjective/noun/verb/adverb more than once in the same sentence.

• I have names for all 31 of my stuffed animals.

• I have trouble writing endings, unless it is a book report, then I have trouble writing beginnings.

• I got nostalgic watching things that I never saw as a kid. i.e. Batman: The Animated Series.

• I have no idea what i.e. means.

• I hate most of the red Bionicles. (I am part of the Anti-red favoritism group like Mesonak.)

• I have a large freckle-like birthmark on my ankle that changes shade depending on the season.

• I think the Roo-roo is the dumbest name in all of Bionicle

• For some strange reason, I want to hug Exx.

• I like the Clone Wars show (2008) 5 times more than the Original trilogy.

• I cannot start reading, working, or taking a test if the teacher is talking to the class.

I’m so sorry to correct you, but do you mean “and the other with rabbits wearing clothes on it.”?

Did your sister get on your account or something or do you have multiple percsonalities?

2 Likes

So, @ToaIrokyeiofAir, here’s some things:

Clothes wearing rabbits are rabbits, wearing clothes, so @ENDfilms is correct.

I also believe the good @squeaverking was making a reference. A reference to something altogether not very boards appropriate.

So yeah, just some things…

…Actually being on topic, I share some of those quirks with you. Which I may go into detail about later when I can qoute and be all fancy, so basically when I am back home to my computer…

1 Like

Oh, I see. I read it as “Clothes that are wearing rabbits on them”, so I now see that he meant “Clothes-wearing rabbits”.

1 Like

I always grip my phone tighter when walking near a gutter.

1 Like

Yes! Same here

I don’t think I do either. :stuck_out_tongue:

…no way, that’s a thing?

Ooooh, I think that’s something we have in common. (OT is still awesome though)

For my I hold my phone tight whenever I go into a bathroom. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Sometimes I recognize a reference, but can’t remember what it is or what it is from.

Most of it’s nostalgia, most of it’s because it’s great.

I still think the Kanohi Roo-roo looks really cool, but the name is even dumber-sounding than Bingzak.

Yes, but does it involve this

So, I don’t like space nor the ocean.

AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Oooooh, you’re talking about the Ruru. Okay. I myself don’t mind the sound of it. I pronounce it “rew-rew” most of the time anyway.

Couldn’t agree more.

I think that happens to all of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

:notes: “'cause I know I’m not the only one…” :notes:

…I’m sorry. I had to… XD

Oh, Bionicle. Making people bad at spelling/pronunciation since 2001. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, Exx is like the TTV equivalent of my profile pic.

2 Likes

You think BIONCLE is bad? You shoulda heard me a year back trying to pronounce Halo alien names. Not pretty…

1 Like