General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

I still say Hewikii instead of Hewkii, and I do say lee-wa but now whenever I hear the name, I do the MNOG with Meso impression of Lewahhhh!! LOLZZZ

3 Likes

So we’re treating that as a “quirk” now

gg internet

2 Likes

“Quirks” are (as far as this thread is concerned) unusual characteristics, and homosexuality is far from the norm, so… Yeah :v

I don’t need anybody to get offended for me. I’m a big boy, I can cope.

5 Likes

I have this strange quirk where most people I meet or have met end up absoloutley hating me, usually because of me ruining something. Fun Fact: The only people that don’t hate me seem to be you people of the boards and a small handful of sorta friends I have at school…

2 Likes

I am weird.
le gasp

• I am not camera shy.
  • I am not socially shy.
  • I am quite a intellectual being.
  • I am religious.
1 Like

This is quirky now? Add that to my list.

2 Likes

Apparently so. Most of my friends are non-religious.

Yee, same here buddy!

Huh. I… guess that’d be part of my list too.

I kinda have trouble believing that. IMO, while lots of folks love to distance themselves from organized religion, EVERYONE has something that they “worship” (or simply put first above everything else in their life. You might say it’s a quirk all of humanity shares.

1 Like

that’s not what religious means though…

2 Likes

Okay guys, let’s steer the ship away from religion. Not saying I agree/disagree with anyone, but it’s against the rules regardless of what I think.

I walk on my toes when I get nervous or stressed.

3 Likes

Awwww… and I was about to say something incredibly offensive too…

At this point in my life I have acne (or scars from acne) on my back but not on my face

1 Like

I die once a week. Ask me about it.

[We all have I believe…][1]

(It’s just a link to a C.G.P. Grey blog post. Read it, it’s really interesting stuff.)

New quirk for a list of things: I am obsessed with the accumulation of knowledge.

Actually it’s more of an obsession with being right, but it kinda for me is the same thing? IDK.

So like, I just conditioned myself, accidentally of course, over time to be afraid of being wrong and doing wrong. It has lead me to do really in-depth research of a lot of topics and become really knowledgeable about them. (Starting like, maybe 9 years ago) That’s not to say I don’t find most of what I’m researching interesting, because if it wasn’t I would stop looking stuff up, but I think it’s the driving factor behind my comprehensive knowledge of things.

So yeah.
[1]: I Have Died Many Times — CGP Grey

2 Likes

Let me be a bit more clear: I am very much dead. Heart stopped, brain not functioning, that sort of thing.

-I despise profanity. (Which is odd, because my family seems to love it. :confused:)
-For some reason, I can’t talk to blonde-haired people of either gender. (like, I get nervous around them. I don’t know why.)
-I twirl my hair whenever I’m nervous.
-I can’t whistle, or snap.
- And I am also religious, even though no one else around me is.

2 Likes

This describes me very well.

To the point that I sometimes justify behavior brought by sinister desires as accumulation of knowledge…

I guess I should also point out the fact that I have very limited emotions. At this point it’s no longer even a matter of “holding my emotions inside”, but that most emotions don’t come up in me to enough degrees that I could express them if I felt like it.

Well I’m talking to you and I’m a dirty blond, does that help?

I did this for years until my mom bribed helped me break that habit.

2 Likes

Highfive

I always imagined you with black hair and a cloak.

4 Likes

Same here. Well, I can, but only when inhaling… Which isn’t how you do it.

1 Like

Think I can relate. I’m something of a jack of all trades.

Same. XD

You and me, bro. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes