General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

I eat ice. Tastes good.
I actually talk a lot.
I can’t whistle.
I’m an expert in making my friends cringe. For example:

“Wow. That’s a boring clay boat there. Mine can hold 10 marbles. Yours can only hold 3.”

“So your boat is like the titanic?”

“Yeah.”

“You do know the titanic sank right?”

“Victor I swear-”

2 Likes

Fixed it for you

2 Likes

There was no fix necessary.

You’re being that guy.

Don’t be that guy

I’ll be that guy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey man, ice is pretty tasty stuff. the texture and flavors are amazing.

1 Like

I only agree with this if you’re referring to liquid ice.

That is great too.

1 Like

Let me put it this way:
Imagine eating cold water.

1 Like

No, stop.

It hurts.

You’re making me die inside and outside.

2 Likes

lol no
let’s reach that center of cringe and kill it
soon you’ll be eating solid water too

1 Like

Hey, this is the General Quirks topic, not the Unpopular Opinions topic.

3 Likes
  • I spell things in both the English and American ways of spelling things in the same paragraph. Like Color/Colour
  • I correct people alot
  • I argue alot
  • Minor injuries like scratches hurt me alot whereas major injures (splitting skulls, breaking arms etc) I generally cant notice.
  • I cant resist moving in a rhythmic pattern of some sort when singing or listening to a song (even if it’s just bobbing my head, tapping a foot, swinging about)
  • I used to have more than one personality in my head (I’d phase out and start talking to myself by putting on different voices and each voice would have it’s own personality and opinions etc.) I’d eventually realise when I remember I’m on my own and snap out of it. Though it was a bit embarrassing when it happens in the shower because I think I should freak out if I hear people talking to me there. It’s weird though because I thought they were real people and then I realise they’re not, just so weird. Doesn’t happen anymore, luckily.
1 Like

Also…
-I can’t dance.

2 Likes

You’ve had this happen to you and not noticed it? Dang…

I tend to take any word with an l in it and move the l. For example: dupiclate.

3 Likes

It’s weird, I can whistle both inhaling and exhaling. So if I wanted to, I could just breath via whistling.

6 Likes

I don’t like to laugh visibly. I didn’t even realize this until my karate teacher pointed out that she never sees me laugh, which I found odd since I laugh at pretty much anything. However, when I’m in public, I don’t like people to know if I’m laughing.
This actually hearkens back to high school where some students would question everything I did, make fun of me. Whenever I laughed at something, they’d say “Did you find that funny?” or something to that effect. My mind kinda expects it now, and I never let anyone see me laugh or know I found something funny.

That would be so annoying.

Oh, and I thought of another quirk I have. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always thought it immoral to put a MOC’s mask/helmet on until they’re finished. I feel like the character is “activated” when they’ve donned their mask, and therefore doing so before they’re complete is like waking somebody up in the middle of an operation. I’ll even pop the mask off if I need to make alterations, minor or otherwise. It’s super silly, but I just can’t shake this feeling off. Toy Story f****ed me up, man.

5 Likes