General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

OOOHHHHHHH, I get it. Did it get stuck in him?

1 Like

Not really, I kinda swiped it past him, but it did penetrate his ■■■■■ to scrape across his abdomen,

1 Like

Dang it, I wanted brutal violence with school supplies, not that! /s

1 Like

HE HAD TO DO IT
-sings along-

-Despite having lived exclusively in Southern California and Hawaii, I somehow dislike any temperature above 80 degrees,
-I normally don’t wear a jacket because I’m cold, but because it is cool enough to wear a jacket.
-I commonly debate whether my favorite something in a category is actually my favorite thing in category, especially when pacing.
-I don’t know how to whistle or snap.
-I count down from 10 to 1 before posting something.

1 Like

Total silence makes my ears hurt.
~signature~

1 Like

I can snap with both my index and middle fingers.

You should come to Oregon. Usually our summers get up to at most 100 degrees (give or take a few) but often is usually around 80 or 90. You’d like the spring, winter, and fall if you can stand the rain.

Wait. you live in oregon!?

Woah.

1 Like

Yep, I live in Oregon. Pretty beautiful state, too. Just watch out for Bigfoot. :wink:

1 Like

Kool. I have been to oregon to look at a pioneer museum .

Do you have a taste for oregano? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That joke…

was simply, the worst.

2 Likes

I dunno, how often do you eat legos?

1 Like

Speaking of jokes, I don’t seem to be able to make any in my Modern World/History class.

It seems like my French-speaking skills dip way down whenever I’m in that particular classroom. During breaks or in other classes, I can usually get along alright in French. But it seems like every time I open my mouth in that class, I come off like a rambling incoherent idiot.

I ate a LEGO-shaped candy once…

2 Likes

:cringe:
:edge:BTW, what does edge mean?

Wrong topic bud.

1 Like

Wow.
How did I think this was the school topic.
Wow.

I have no actual singing voice, cause I learn a song by the lyrics as well as copying the accent and syllable pronunciation.

I wish I could do that. I often write songs with a specific voice in mind to sing them, only when I try to sing them I realize that I can’t make my voice sound like that.

1 Like