General "Quirks" Discussion Topic

I have overbiting canines.

1 Like

http://cdn.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/oh-really-snape-harry-potter-gif.gif

6 Likes

Here is some more “Quirks” for my recent closed thread.

I was a Mod of a forum,I got a Fan Club in A Transformers fan site, I’m the same height as Wolverine,Supergirl, & Batgirl.

Something I had not really noticed, is that my mouth is off-center.

2 Likes

huh, my nose is bent, either from getting hit my a soccer/football one too many times or sleeping on it weird… not really sure which

1 Like

Yes this really happens when I get angry. /s

Also my face is covered in scares, but I’m not sure if that would be a quirk though.

edgy.

5 Likes

How I got them is even more edgy and mature so I won’t be posting it.

Even if he spelled it correctly, he would’ve still been edgy :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently I talk slower than most people. The thing is if I speak any faster I would start stuttering.

did your pure edge become so powerful and edgy that it sliced through your face, blasting out and destroying everything within a radius?

4 Likes

No, ex Girlfriend threw a glass bottle at my face. this was a real long time ago by the way.

4 Likes

I don’t usually say things like this, but that’s was a little insensitive

1 Like

Oh…ouch…

With the benefit of hindsight, yes, yes it was.

1 Like

started typing before I saw Ben’s reply come in

I’m a special snowflake

No, really

As far as I’m concerned, I’m a small bit of frozen water that forms a neat geometric pattern

I’M SO QUIRKY

EVERYONE LOVE ME PLS

15 Likes

I’ll get the blow-dryer.

9 Likes

Quirk topic. Interesting.

When talking, I often end my questions (And other things) with “then”. I naturally start pacing if I have nothing at the moment to do. I tune things out that seem uninteresting, which sometimes makes me look like an idiot.

I also sometimes laugh maniacally when I’m winning in a video/computer game.

3 Likes

I do a lot of that to. I don’t end my questions with “then” though.

1 Like

My brothers both but an “ah” sound to a lot of sentences.

Really? I do the same.