General Video Game Discussion

Anyone who has played or is playing The Order - 1886?
I kind of liked it, although it’s not worthy of its price tag at all?

Who remembers halo reach @legomaster1378 i played it today :sweat_smile:

I’m pretty sure a lot of people do :smiley:

I still find myself going to my cousin’s house to play Reach sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

I was playing it yesterday. Love that game.

Halo Reach is one of my favorite games. It also contains my absolute favorite campaign mission of any FPS, Long Night of Solace.

@Toa_Matoro, if you want to say something new, please put it in a new post. It’s much easier to communicate that way. :smiley:

then its double posting no (sorry admins if it is) @legomaster1378 minecraft ((xbox)) or minecraft ((pc))

Not at all. If you post something, then I reply to you, then you reply to me, it’s not a double post. :smiley:

I’ve tried Minecraft on the PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. I’m not a big fan of the Xbox controls. The PS3 ones feel a bit more natural, but PC is still top for me (though that’s probably be because I’ve logged hundreds of hours on my laptop).

fell bad for the laptop

@legomaster1378
halo reach or halo 4

1 Like

RIP legomaster’s laptop, 2010-2015 (no seriously, my laptop is pretty much dead now :frowning: )

Oh dang…

I LOVED Reach’s art style so much (though that may be because it was the first Halo I played). Firefight is a ton of fun.

I really enjoyed the cinematic qualities of H4’s campaign. I wasn’t a huge fan of how shiny everything was though. Multiplayer was fun.

@legomaster1378 im just bringing the trivia here cod advanced warefare vs battlefield 4

1 Like

The only CoDs I’ve played are Black Ops 2 and MW3. Never played Battlefield.

1 Like

@legomaster1378 same roblox or minecraft

… I’ve never played Roblox. :stuck_out_tongue:

same ttv or bz power :frowning: admin comes in “whats happening here” admin says i say “nothing” then the kool aid man comes and says “legomation studios oh yeahhh!” woah my randomness is above too much

1 Like

S’okay man. :smiley:

Though this is starting to veer a bit off-topic (not to mention it’s approaching controversy territory). How about we go back to talking about gaming?

I’ve never really been on BZP…

bionicle heros or the web games (bionicle)

I’ve played a bit of Heroes. It was a fun shoot-em-up. But I also have a really soft spot for some of the old Mahri and Phantoka games.

So it’s a bit of a toss-up. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Dang these old menus give me so much nostalgia. :smiley:

6 Likes

Right now I’m looking forward to Bloodborne for the PS4. Even though I don’t have a PS4 yet, I’m a huge fan of From Software and the Souls Series. I can’t really think of any other new video games that have been announced that I’m hyped for.

I absolutely LOVED Sly Cooper! Sly 2: Band of Thieves is hands down my favorite game of all time, I can’t begin to tell you how much time I’ve poured into playing and replaying that wonderful, wonderful game.

Lemme tell you what I think of Sly 2…

I played Sly 1 first, and that is, to this day, one of my all time favorite games (like, top 11 list level. And I own over 300 games, so top 11 is quite an accomplishment :stuck_out_tongue: ). 2 is very different, but I can deal with different - I loved 3 and 4, and they were the same style as 2. But I cannot bring myself to do anything other than HATE 2. I respect your opinion, but literally everything in that game drove me nuts. The story was good, I’ll give it that, but the realtime cutscenes were so awkward and didn’t fit with the music or animations of the characters at all, the missions were tedious, the worlds were annoying to navigate, I found the controls frustrating (every jump seemed JUST out of reach), SO MUCH REPETITION, etc., etc., etc.,

When one of my friends mentioned it was his favorite, I legitimately started to laugh because I thought it was a joke. Then I was shocked to find out that most people love Sly 2. I even gave it a second chance about a year ago, this time on PS3, and I met the requirements for a Plat, so I didn’t miss anything about the game.

I rank them Sly 1 > Sly 4 (Story sucked, but EVERYTHING else was awesome about the game, IMO) >> Sly 3 >>>>>>>>>> Dog Poop >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sly 2.

4/10. I hate that game!

But to each their own :stuck_out_tongue: