Getting a ton of errors

This has been happenning to me for the last couple of days
like literally everytime i want to get in a new topic,make or like a post or go in the new or unread topics i get one of those ‘‘server’’ errors or something and i have to try again

i even had trouble making this topic
what’s going on

25 Likes

I’ve been having problems as well. Every time I go on the site, look at a topic, or do pretty much anything I get an error and have to try again.

I EVEN GOT AN ERROR MAKING THIS REPLY

2 Likes

Yep. happens 90% of the time when i click a topic. take 1-2 refreshes.

2 Likes

boards, what are you doing to me, why you do this?

1 Like

I’ve noticed it happening around nighttime, but it also happened earlier today in the morning.

Sometimes the entire Boards glitch out, and the little icon at the top disappears. Also whenever I click on something from my notifications, it goes to the top of the topic always, and when I try to scroll down, it just phases back to the top. ALWAYS.

2 Likes

I can’t access my own profile because it’s “private or doesn’t exist”.

2 Likes

Ah so it’s not a problem with my computer few.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one. Also, when I got on today the entire layout of the home page was screwed up.

3 Likes

Me as well, I can’t access my profile half the time and I have to like/refresh things multiple things for it to work.

2 Likes

I’ve had that too. Sometimes, profile pics don’t even show up.

1 Like

I blame the recent Brickonicle entries; including myself.

5 Likes

It could be an issue with the server that hosts the message boards, it could be bug fixes/updates, etc.

Sometimes when I click, it just says in the corner ‘Internal Server Error’ or the page doesn’t load properly, like there are no borders or a background or big buttons. It makes the site look like Lego’s site back in 1996. Sometimes it gives me the 500 error too, and pictures that normally load don’t. It’s just that x with a black background icon. What’s up with that?

3 Likes

The drought is coming back guys.

Grab as many canned foods as you can get!

9 Likes

You know how, instead of having pages, when you reach the bottom it just loads the next 10/20 replies?

Well, it’s not loading right.

At least notifications are working, usually.

3 Likes

oh. another thing:

on occasion, the white background for posts, and the grey area surrounding it doesn’t load in, so the backgrounds to the posts are transparent.

It’s all them meme replies that they let slip… Oh wait…

2 Likes

what the heck is going on

9 Likes

This is a sign of Bionicle G3 guys!

Start of G1: TTV gets into Bionicle
Start of G2: TTV launches the boards
Start of G3: Boards die

17 Likes

The legend continues.