Giant Robot Fighting Tournament

Giant robot fighting is now an actual sport. No ambiguity, no “oh this would be really cool but it won’t happen for a really long time” it is actually happening.

6 Likes

Same thing I said in the other topic: it needs to not be cheesy and scripted like that first fight was. If this is going to be a thing, I want a video of just the robots fighting. The first one had a ton of explanation padding the fights, which I honestly just skipped. Even then, the commentary sounded scripted and bland. I got a bit bored, and I was watching the first real life robot battle. That shouldn’t happen. This has potential, but they’ve set themselves a bad precedent.

2 Likes

Personally I had absolutely no issue with the first robot fight video, and didn’t even realize it was scripted, but I can see why it would become an issue.

Like I said, I skipped straight to the fights, so I can’t comment on their quality as a whole. The commentary is where my issue is.

2 Likes

Again, I had no issue with it. Also, here are some of the other robots I could find.

3 Likes

personally i enjoyed the first fight

1 Like