Glas V.2 and Kikorangi V.2

I bunched them together because if how simple Glas is. I’ll start with glas then.
Glas is the Toa of air on the Razer team and her name means blue in Welsh and green in Irish. Just like most of the team, Glas is completely mechanical making it very difficult for her to understand moral/emotional decisions. Her story is exactly the same as Razer: Built by the Outlaw and inventor, Tulon.
When I say simple, she’s literally just a ccbs moc. Yep.

She wields mighty battle axe and spiked shield, as well as being equipped with rocket boots and gliding equipment,allowing her to be a versatile and mobile threat on the battlefield.

I have more pictures but she’s so simple and this is a double post (Not that kind, @Waj XD)

##Kikorangi
Kikorangi is actually interesting! She’s a ‘friend’ of Razer and the Toa of water in his team. She honestly shouldn’t be on the team, her only merit is her 8/10 sniping skills and POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE! -JSE2018 She is biomechamical, and very capable of feeling emotion. In fact, shes been nicknamed ‘angerball’ by her teammates as she tends to get heated very easily. It’s very difficult, however, to take her very seriously as she is very young and it shows!

Custom Sniper based off the intervention from MW2.

Realtively simple build, just an inika pelvis and weird stuff at the top.
Welp, that’s it for this post! Thanks for checking these out, C & C appreciated!

11 Likes

Cool mocs. I don’t really have any complaints. The pictures are a little blurry though. The weapons are cool as well.

1 Like

LOL, I thought is said Kronkiwongi V2.

1 Like

For being simple they do look pretty good. The weapons look really cool as well

1 Like

Glas:
The upper arms and lower legs doesn’t work too well from the bareness within. Weapons seems to be handled nicely.

Kikorangi:
Roughly the same opinion from Gals, but the coverage is handled better from certain sections.

1 Like

I’m looking at buying some system tyres to fill in the gaps in ccbs bones, I’ve seen it done around the place and it looks to work well.