Godzilla Discussion

I want to watch the Japanese Godzilla films but I do not know how to watch them.

Do you mean, by any chance, that you don’t know how to acquire them?
'Cause you watch them like you would any other movie.

I mean that I do not know how to acquire them.

Well, Amazon always has a decent assortment of DVDs or Blu-Rays from all three eras, Netflix and Hulu have a few of the Showa (1954-1975) films last I checked, and Crackle always has a few Millennium (1999-2004) or Heisei (1984-1995) films, though the exact roster varies.

<There are also other less-than-legal means (bootlegs were rather popular in the 80’s and 90’s, so you might find some of those on eBay), but I’ve never had to use them, so I don’t know the specifics.

1 Like

I like how the 1954 Godzilla always comes back to life in some form, Godzilla in general always comes back.

I want the two Godzilla series to end by seeing the Resurgence Godzilla vs the Legendary Godzilla.

So American Godzilla vs Jap Godzilla again?

to be honest it sounds like that final boss from that PS4 Godzilla game, where your player controlled Burning Godzilla fights American Godzilla. The former’s meant to win ofcourse

I am so excited for Godzilla Resurgence!!! Not only is it being directed by a legendary crew (hue hue), but the new Big G suit looks incredible! It will be thrilling to see once it’s released in America (and it will be nice to see a Godzilla movie that actually features more than 10 minutes of G screentime, and doesn’t just cut off during the big fight).

Are there any Gigan and Battra fans out there? Definitely my two favorite Kaiju!!!

Found a great song that should be in the movie.

BTW not in the movie just a concept.

It’s here after all this time the trailer’s here

4 Likes

By Primus, he’s* beautiful…in an…utterly horrifying and incredibly grotesque way that sort of evades description.

The trailer’s pretty well-done too.

<lklk

• Godzilla, in case that wasn’t obvious.
1 Like

So another ‘King vs Army’ scenario

also

THAT BURNING FORM THO

That tail though :scream:

I really can’t wait for the next Godzilla film.

The trailer gives me the same vibe as the original movie did.

You know that this Godzilla is suppose to be bigger than the Legendary Godzilla.

Even so, that tail is crazy-long compared to every other part of him.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I mean. It’s crazy as hell

1 Like

Luv it :slight_smile:

Technically it isn’t a ‘burning’ form.
More of… Well, a ‘zombie’ form (his new form is meant to show that he is also a victim of atom/nuclear bombs, which was the original idea behind him. I believe)

Did you hear the news, Godzilla Resurgence will not be released in the US until 2017.

1 Like