Gravity Falls

Man, this show keeps getting better n better

3 Likes

What are some of your favorite episodes?
some of mine are: not what he seems
a tale of two stans
and dreamscapers

1 Like

Now for Waj’s Top 11 Gravity Falls episode before Season 2 Episode 13 (why top 11? because I like copying the Nostalgia Critic :stuck_out_tongue:and I like going one step beyond…)

##11 - Headhunters [S.1 E.3]

10 - Soos and the Real Girl [S.2 E.5]

9 - The Time Traveler’s Pig [S.1 E.9]

8 - Fight Fighters [S.1 E.10]

##7 - The Hand that Rocks the Mabel [S.1 E.4]

##6 - Scary-oke [S.2 E.1]

5 - Gideon Rises [S.1 E.20]

4 - Sock Opera [S.2 E.4]

3 - Society of the Blind Eye [S.2 E.7]

2 - A Tale of Two Stans [S.2 E.12]

1 - Not What He Seems [S.2 E.11]

5 Likes

So I finally watched this show and now am all caught up. All I can say is this show is amazing. I love how self aware it is, like having the characters react like how the audience/internet reacts. And all the references. It’s also refreshing to see something zany and weird like this. And a cartoon with characters that aren’t one dimensional, also refreshing. Not saying that hasn’t been done before, but it isn’t common.

1 Like

Did anyone watch the new episode yesterday? I’m watching it now on Kiss Cartoon

1 Like

I love this series
its godly

2 Likes

this was the best scene in the new one

6 Likes

Still haven’t gotten around to Season 2, episode 13 just yet.

Maybe after I catch up on Dino Charge.

We are now on episode 14

Just watched 15.
Best Unicorn episode I’ve ever seen.

The way the Unicorn’s mouth opened was hillarious! Reminded me of those horse masks.

That scene where you don’t know if Ford is possessed by Bill was really intense!

5 Likes

yeah, it was really good. we got a lot of juicy details about Ford’s past and a lot of secrets.

WAKE ME UP

6 Likes

Only started watching it a few weeks ago. Wooooow this show.
You know how you keep complaining about the continuity in shows like ‘why wasn’t this brought up before? Why wasn’t there a sign?’
It fixes all of that. Every character, every nuance, every symbol, shows up episodes ahead of time before they become important. It’s awesome.

It’s still an American cartoon and all that entails, and yet it’s more deep and complex than some of the anime and toku out right now.

1 Like

FYI today is a new episode

2 Likes

Yes

#And I am very hyped.

Clue Alert: “gawdun felutaubi thaw a

2 Likes

I started watching this show 'bout a month ago,

(i also finished it about a month minus 1 day ago but that’s just a detail)

And i was so extremely surprised at how good this show was,

(thus explaining the short time frame mentionned above)

And now i’m just waiting for new episodes with hype pumping through my veins, as another part of my soul is consumed by it’s own infatuation.

2 Likes

#THE HYPE IS UNREAL!!!

Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future is going to be amazing! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: maybe even better than Not What He Seems :open_mouth:.

2 Likes

Yeah, my hype senses are going ballistic.

Sometimes I think I’m too emotionally invested in this series.

When gravity falls and earth meets sky,
at least one of your faves is going to die!

3 Likes

My bets are on Grunkle Stan dying in a fire

4 Likes

With all the foreshadowing, (Stañata’s getting smashed in S.2 E.1, to the puppet in S.2 E.4, and the giant Stan balloon in S.2 E.9, and Stan’s comment about tombstones in S.2 E.14) I wouldn’t be surprised if Stan bit the dust, and if Bill was the killer.

2 Likes