Gravity Falls

It’s “Gravity Falls” with each letter moved 3 letters ahead. Ex: A = D

It really pays off to have a micro code-decoder while watching.

2 Likes

oh

well that’s not as interesting as i thought

welp

guess we can just listen to this song while we wait:

1 Like

Well, it looks like Gravity Falls is ending :frowning:.

I’m both sad and also kinda relieved, since many shows go on for far too long coughspongebobcough. This way, Gravity Falls will be remembered as a complete compact story, like Avatar: The Last Airbender or Over the Garden Wall.

It’s definitely going to be sad, but at least it’ll go out with a bang, with season 2 episode 20 being the 1 hour finale to the series. I am incredibly excited for season 2 episode 19 this Monday, and that finale, whenever Disney decides to air it… please don’t make us wait Mickey!

3 Likes

I agree, and I’m glad this was Alex Hirsch’s choice.

RIP in peace Gravity Falls. Hopefully something good will take your place…

2 Likes

All good things must come to an end, but perhaps endings are just begginings waiting to be reborn. Gravity Falls has made a huge impact both on its fans and cartoons as a whole. I give my thanks to the creators for giving us such a wild ride, and one I won’t forget.

3 Likes

First!
New episode was pretty good. I like how they pulled the whole “Paradise is actually a demonic trap” card.

We kind of expected that from the beginning, it’s kind of cliche. but it was cool nonetheless

Imgur

I made this… I feel sad now… why did I make this? :cry:

6 Likes

since I gotta wait for part III
I shall listen to this on loop till then

1 Like
1 Like

I physically can’t wait that long.

2 Likes

Well…

That ending sure was something.

Goodbye, Gravity Falls…

1 Like

Won’t lie, I cried a bit. There was something odd about that ending though, so I’m hoping against hope that they’ll do a second series.

4 Likes

I know that they won’t. Alex Hirsch has made it very clear that he won’t allow for another season. All good stories have to have an ending, and this series did it amazingly.

All questions answered, all loose ends tied up. There’s not much else I could have asked for.

1 Like

Cries a little more

1 Like

Faded pictures bleached by Sun
The tale’s told, the summer’s done
In memories the Pine’s still play
On a sunny summers day.

Goodbye Gravity Falls.

8 Likes

I loved the ending. They really did pull it off perfectly.

1 Like

They handled that ending so well… but man… those feels…

2 Likes

See you next summer, gravity falls.

1 Like

And no negative repercussions were had

Alright ending.

1 Like