Greatest Bionicle Regret

Gelu is a better set than any of those…

5 Likes

HOW did you fix it? What is this new devilry you have?

FTFY

/s

1 Like

My greatest regret was that I had a chance to see the Mighty Tuma on the big screen, but stupid young Tuma absolutely hated going to movie theaters. I’ve regretted it ever since! :frowning:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Exactly

Tis JANGBRICKS Witchcraft…

He was underwhelming for me…I sorta like his helmet, but…his build is really generic compared to someone like Kiina…

3 Likes

I feel your pain, bro. In 2007 I bought Jaller and Kalmah while skipping over Maxilos and Spinax. So much lost mocing potential…

Biggest regret was probably opening my formerly mint condition 2001 Tahu. Play over profit, back when I was 11.

2 Likes

Wait, where was The Legend Reborn in theaters?

8 Likes

For one day, it was a special event at one of my nearby theaters

3 Likes

My biggest regret is not getting Umbra, Karzahni, Lesovikk, '08 Takanuva and Icarax when I saw them on the internet. Because you couldn’t get them in a store in my country, I thought the first three were fakes and the other two … I just forgot about. :sweat:

At least I got my hands on about 90% of Umbra’s important parts on a garage sale earlier this year.

I also regret not completing my G1 Bionicle collection. '09 vehicles aside (which I didn’t even bother to get) I’m just missing the ones above minus most of Umbra as well as Balta, Dalu, Mazeka, Raanu, Zesk, Berix and Toa Mata Nui.

Everything else I have.

And it’s glorious. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My biggest regret… NOT GETTING ANY RAHKSHI.

4 Likes

Probably not being born early enough to know what bionicle was when the mata and nuva sets were around… The feels when I see all of these old and rare masks and parts that I just couldn’t get :confused:

6 Likes

Buying gali mistika.

2 Likes

i wish i got some of the nuva

3 Likes

Not getting more of the Phantoka

Not being old enough to know BIONICLE existed

4 Likes

Taking Cahdok and Gahdok apart after I through out the instructions.

1 Like

Not having the money to buy all the sets I wanted or want.

3 Likes

Biggest regret being too young and not getting all the sets… although the sets I do have (the ones whos parts survived the constant mocing I did as a kid) are great! I’m going on to bricklink to check prices and think about finishing my collections for '08, '07 and '06.

2 Likes