Greatest Bionicle Regret

Not buying the Toa Mata Nui set when I had the chance.

Instead I got a SW set.

2 Likes

Same here …

1 Like

spending birthday money on chima instead of bonkles on ebay!

2 Likes

Mistreating my bionicle sets :frowning: so many broken parts… So many broken hearts

6 Likes

Not buying the Axalara. I saw it on the shelf, right there, but I said, “No, some other time.” And I never saw it again… (breaks down crying)/s

3 Likes

Never bought an entire year.

4 Likes

The only wave I got all of was Stars. Though I like Stars more than most, it wasn’t great.

5 Likes

My greatest regret was leaving my G1 sets at my parent’s house for a year which didn’t end good for my sets

5 Likes

Biggest regrets, not keeping track of all my old g1 masks, never buying brutaka, and trading my glatorian legends mata nui to my friend for I don’t even remember what.

3 Likes

Eating the pieces, literally. I Chewed up both of my gunmetal Nynrah blaster ammo. idk what was going through my head. Younger me was strange

9 Likes

My biggest regret is not being able to own even more than what I already have. I have a pretty large collection, but there are always pieces I wish I had more of.

6 Likes

Not being alive for the toa mata. Oh, and wasting me early internet years on lego.com, but there not being any bionicle games.

6 Likes

Wow. Same here.

I was alive for the toa mata, however my age was indivisible at the time.

Zero

7 Likes

Greatest regret? I was not able to buy Karzahni, Maxilos, Hydraxon, any of the later vehicles except for Baranus, any of the Rahi except for Tarakava, I’m still missing Skull Warrior, half of the Toa Mata, 4 Bohrok, '08 Kopaka, Radiak, Gavla, half of the Glatorian and Glatorian Legends, Atakus, Tuma… yeahhh…

6 Likes

What happened? :frowning:

Did they sell them?

1 Like

Some they straight up threw away and others they sold. Luckily I caught them before they got rid of all of them. I still have Mata Tahu and Nuva Lewa and my Piraka

7 Likes

My biggest regret is Buying solek

6 Likes

I did that as well, being enamored with the connection ability of Kopaka.

1 Like

Not reading all the books

1 Like