Greatest Bionicle Regret

not buying titan mata nui

13 Likes

Getting Mistika Gali and Tahu instead of any of the '08 Makuta,or Phantoka Toa.

CURSE YOU 7 YEAR OLD SELF.

3 Likes

Getting Phantoka Pohatu instead of Lewa CURSE YOU 8 YEAR OLD SELF.

3 Likes

Lol same here :smiley:

I got both.
Much later, though…

I got Berix instead of a Glatorian. Wow, you’re like, the worst, 6 year old me.

2 Likes

I like Berix…
He was my first set.
(My greatest regret is not getting into Bionicle a year earlier, because 08 is my favorite year)

1 Like

YES.

I’M NOT ALONE!

2 Likes

Well, my first Bionicle set.
My first set was a group of three RotS sets.

1 Like

I could’ve gotten Takanuva, (The Original) But I decided to get an electronic toothbrush instead (The onua nuva one)

1 Like

Wha wha WHY?!

1 Like

I was like 4

1 Like

Still…

1 Like

Biggest regret is having nothing bought back in 2009 and later 2010. I preferred Pokemon that time. I regret that a lot. But these were also good times. Man, why didn’t I buy Mata Nui…

1 Like

Not being more careful when I was younger. My gold Ignika has an ugly stress mark on the side.

Though I’ve heard that it’s quite common. That true?

1 Like

Dissembling my Toa Mahri. I had all but Hewkii, and now all I have are parts. :cry: Since then I’ve managed to reassemble Jaller, Nuparu, and Kongu (mostly).

Although, honestly, Hahli probably wouldn’t be around anymore anyway, because of those stupid lime-green pieces.

Oh, and trading Ehlek for Transformers 1 Arcee.

I hate that I did that.

2 Likes

People just can’t accept Propeller Man’s beauty, can’t they…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Not collecting all of the mask packs when they were available for $2.

4 Likes

I think I let my kohrak/Tahu Nuva mix thing I made when I was little get run over by a car when I was little. (That would’ve '03… so I’d be 8-9?) I still don’t know for a fact 'cause I just had the word of my grandmother’s neighbor’s kid to go off of and the fact I couldn’t find it.

1 Like