Greatest Bionicle Regret

First would have to be I was too young and totally irresponsible with My Gali Nuva set. The pieces were everywhere and my Mom made me throw it away. Now I don’t own a single Toa Nuva, I wish I would have at least kept the Kanhohi.

Second would be losing Chirox’s Kanohi. It still bugs me after moving rooms twice I never found it again.

2 Likes

Chirox’s mask always makes me think of Movie Sidorak for some reason. Similarly as to how the Skraall helmet makes me think of Movie Makuta

1 Like

That is extremely depressing to read. I’m sorry for your loss. :’(

2 Likes

Tuma’s face reminded me of movie Nidhiki.

4 Likes

I’ll never unsee that. Thank you

7 Likes

No problem.

4 Likes

My biggest regret is not jumping on the bandwagon in 2001! But that couldn’t be helped, so my real biggest regret would be not buying Vezon and Kardas, I saw them once, and decided to pass, and never saw them again. To this day it’s the only set I’m missing between 2005 and 2010.

5 Likes

My cat has chewed on some pieces from my collection. A few weapon pieces, but worst of all, Vezok’s spine…

4 Likes

sighs I took apart my Skopio XV-1.

5 Likes

Ouch bro, ouch.

2 Likes

sheds a single tear

1 Like

Did you replace any parts with Luigi’s head?

How… how did… you know…?

cause I played the game.

I couldn’t afford getting alot of bionicles growing up i only got 2-4 a year…so there were alot of hard decisions to be made some weren’t so great:

1. Picking a Visorak over Avak
  2. Hordika Vakama over Metru Matau
  3. Phantoka Lewa n’ Tanma over Ignika
  4. Power miner set over Bionicle star tahu.

With bionicle comming back I’m going to try to make better purchasing choices then when I was younger…also money isn’t a problem for me today.

3 Likes

Loser. I got 3 for $20

1 Like

I got picked Transformers Animated Figures over the ENTIRE Misika Line.

4 Likes

Hardly a regret, IMO.

I mean, TFA was really good, and the Mistakea, well…I’ll let my little nickname speak for itself.

2 Likes

The Makuta were good that year, at least.

2 Likes

Eh, the Vehicles, and Krika yeah, while Gorast and Bitil were mostly just good for parts

3 Likes