Greatest Bionicle Regret

I completely forgot about the vehicles… (although I only got Rockoh T3 and Vultraz’s Technic-wrapped-around-a-Skyblaster ‘vehicle’)

1 Like

ooo I have another one
not getting a single 08 vehicle

1 Like

Not whining enough to get that Visorak at Chuck-e-Cheese

6 Likes

Not getting inika or mahri hewkii

1 Like

You can try again at the new Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria!

5 Likes

where’s that?

2 Likes

My major regret is not getting involved in the community sooner. I had access to a computer since around 2005, but I never heard of the online Bionicle community until 2011, after Bionicle ended. Then I joined BS01, then BZPower in 2012, and then got into TTV in early 2013. I REALLY wish I could have been on BZP during it’s golden years.

Thats probably my biggest regret.

6 Likes

My biggest regret was… well I don’t know. i guess not getting the Axalra T9 when I had the chance, but at least I got the Rockoh T3 and the Toa Ignika

1 Like

The Exo-Toa from 2002

and the Mctorans from Mcdanolds. I really like the Mctorans.

1 Like

I only ever bought Glatorian. I only recently got PropellerMan–er Pohatu Phantoka. Planning to get Photok now.

2 Likes

Not getting that one old Mask pack that was left.

3 Likes

Not getting Gadunka, Brutaka, all of the mata or nuva, the hordika, and any titan from 04-06. Maybe not getting the big rahi

1 Like

My biggest regret would definitely have to be using my one free trip in that time machine to see Star Wars 7 instead of buying Ekimu. sighs I was so naive.

5 Likes

My biggest regret was when when i got pohatu nuva back in 02 and one or two bohrok after I built them all I did was kick them around with pohatu’s function I lost all my bohrok but I still got pohatu. :wink:

2 Likes

Not getting any mistika, wave 2 glatorians, or stars. I understand not being able to get all the sets, but at least one set from each year was my goal. Oh, and throwing away my instructions for the 2001 rahi i got or the boxor, course I was what, 6, 7? and didnt care then about the instructions. At least they’re online, I just want to build those now for nostalgia effect.Well, except my mocs make that difficult…

1 Like

A local independent toy store had lots of the Glatorian and Glatorian Legends on sale up until 2012ish. I’m kicking myself now only getting Gresh and Vorox. :frowning:

3 Likes

Issue is its gonna come to life and eat your face.

1 Like

Most of my collection has been thrown out now. Twice. 2015 will be reboot in more ways than one.

4 Likes

What?! Who would do such and evil thing?

2 Likes

So this topic exists…

I regret being an 06’ scrub and not getting the sets when I was 3 like I was supposed to. ;-:

But now I have almost all the 03’ sets so it’s okay…

5 Likes