Greatest Bionicle Regret

Not buying Toa Ignika in 2008

5 Likes

Barely getting any titans/vehicles. All I have are Takanuva '03 (with Ussanui :stuck_out_tongue: ), Makuta '03, and Nocturn. Oh, and Irnakk, but he only half counts.

2 Likes

Same, but the Only titan i got was gadunka

3 Likes

My biggest regret is getting rid of all my 2002-2006 sets in 2007 because I’d thought I’d outgrown them…

It still hurts me to think about it.

4 Likes

This isn’t exactly a regret, but it doesn’t seem worthy of its own topic and I don’t know where else to put it.

It was April or May 2002. My second-grade class had a show and tell session on one particular day. One of my classmates brought a Muaka and Kane-Ra set. After show and tell was over, everyone left their items out for others to look at, but I couldn’t because I was finishing up my classwork (I was a very slow worker back then). After awhile, everyone else finished whatever they had to do for the day and got a second recess. I, still not done, was left behind with the student teacher we had. When I finished, the student teacher asked if I wanted to go outside, but I said I anted to look at the Muaka and Kane-Ra, because I didn’t have one and might never get another opportunity to see that set. So, I went over, admired them, and tested out their functions a little. To this day, I’ve never seen another Muaka and Kane-Ra set in the flesh.

Liek dis if u cri evrytiem :’(

16 Likes
2 Likes

Not reclaiming all my Krana, I had 48; each of the eight types in each of the six active colours. All stolen. I don’t know who stole them, but if I’d just interrogated everyone… I might have been able to get them back.

Otherwise I wish I got Kopaka Mata (&/or Kopaka Nuva) (both were always sold out), I thought he was so cool… but I never got hold of him. I didn’t ever get a Kurahk or Guurahk either… although I did get Rahaga Gaaki, but I really wanted the Kurahk head piece to complete my “Hydra”

Other than that I wish “I” didn’t buy a second Lehvak, I should have just saved the money & I might have been able to get something better… I mean it would have been nice to have Toa Hordika Matau, or to have pretty much any of the many Bionicles I didn’t have XD but generally I’m irked that I ‘lost’ all my Krana. They were hard to get in the first place!

7 Likes

I once got the Ultimate Dume set but lost the exclusive Mask of Shadows and never got around to buiding Makuta himself just the titans that came with him.

Other than that I really wish I had gotten Axxon in 2006 so I could have built Kardas.

1 Like

Another regret of mine was disassembling-and-then-reassembling my Mata Nui canister set.
A few hours after that and his socket-joints began to fall apart like a G1 Skyquake.

7 Likes

Probably not having the money to buy any 2015 sets I wanted.

8 Likes

The canisters from G1.

In the time before time, I would save all of the canisters that I got. I was doing this up until the Rahkshi, at which point my dad said that the canisters were taking up too much space. He made me throw them all away. After that, I never got to save many of my canisters. Now I only have about 7 miscellaneous canister pieces.

Those canisters were wonderful, and were an integral part of each set. And they’re not made anymore.

Now I’m sad.

8 Likes

Not getting the 2008 Toa Nuva and Karzahni when I had the chance to do so.

8 Likes

Not getting a yellow Jetrax.
I’m pretty sure I already said that on Reddit…
What countries were they in? I never saw them in the UK.

4 Likes

I should have bought all the Mahri. The only one I don’t have is Nuparu, I also wish that I had bought some of the Mistika sets, if only to have the parts for M.O.C.ing.

2 Likes

I regret for not buying all 2001 Turaga, 2003 Makuta and Takua with Pewku (I own Takua and Pewku now).
I also regret for not buying more mask bags.

2 Likes

You and me both. I have 3 of 2003 Makuta, but I still don’t have Takua & Pewku, and Turaga Nokama and Turaga Onewa

1 Like

I regret not buying the Toa Hagah.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, plenty:

• Not getting any Barraki
  • Not getting any Inika
  • Wasting my money on Gelu as opposed to Mata Nui or Ackar or Kiina
  • Not getting any Makuta
  • Or being into it in '03
  • Doing the irreversible and pinning a 90 degree angle adaptor into a Bohrok head piece with a 2 long axel…but I fixed it!
  • Buying Tanma and not Solek… (jk)
4 Likes

What’s wrong with Gelu?

3 Likes

I wish I had actually been around. Almost my entire collection of pieces came off the internet

5 Likes