Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #1

Nah, lol. Gringat has been nominated but he hasn’t come up from the hat yet. This is his matoran form, which I built in 2010

2 Likes

Ah.
Well, it counts for something, lol.

Thought I’d give you some work for ye moneys:

This is @Runa’s self moc if you haven’t guessed that already, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Matoran gringat is pretty cool

1 Like

Looks really cool, aren’t the 2001 Tahu “hands” very loose?

1 Like

Slizer arm attachments/Mata ‘hands’ are hardly ever loose, from my experience, they’re stiff and sturdy.

1 Like

It’s so cute!

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix @Monopoly

They’re not terrible but they still have some issues in certain directions. The balljoints on the av-matoran limbs aren’t perfectly round and can be loose on one axis but stiff on another.

Due to the main post reaching maximum length (and nearly 250 replies!!), I’ll be posting the next series of chibis on a fresh new page. Feel free to nominate new ones here until then though!

5 Likes

One question: how many of these you actually keep intact? I mean, you either have them all built or dissasamble some of them formparts.
I think is the latter one.

1 Like

Once I have 6 chibis, they are disassembled and put together into a combination model.

4 Likes

So you don’t keep any of them?

I do not.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin is disappointed in you

2 Likes

Aawwwww… too bad. I’d like to see a group shot

How’s the backlog lookin’ so far?

3 more chibis and two nuis in the works

7 Likes

I nominate JANGBrick’s self mom, Lorne. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwxgTFwBH4&list=PL0BB7C5103F93BD45&index=19

5 Likes

Due to this post growing too large, I’ve had to move things to a fresh new one. :slight_smile:

• Please could this topic be locked?
6 Likes

Closed at the request of author

2 Likes