Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #2

Yep. Long as it’s still a Self-MOC for the community member in question. I’ve already made Felix’s “Self-Mech”, so non-humanoid is totally fine. It’s just rare for people to have a non-humanoid Self-MOC, so 98% of them have been humanoid.

5 Likes

G’day, Gat. I’m here to throw in my good buddy DragonaxFilm’s selfMOC, Dragonax:

8 Likes

29th May 2020

Archeron, Self-MOC of hail_archeron, suggested by @Toatrex !
So, it’s been a while. I’m back from university, and the lockdown is giving me time to build. Since Archeron is primarily on Instagram I’d never encountered him before pulling the name out of the hat - unfortunately he seems to have disappeared. If anyone knows where his stuff can be found, please let me know!

If you’d like to nominate a Self-MOC from the community, check out the rules up top then comment below! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Has been a while dude. Cute.

1 Like

May I nominate Knoxus self-moc of Conner-Hoffman

4 Likes

31st May 2020

Jojo, Self-MOC of Josiah Lang (younger brother of @CallanLOF ), suggested by… me!
Had real fun making this one, integrating obvious gears, washers, studs and Znap parts to make him more toyish.

If you’d like to nominate a Self-MOC from the community, check out the rules up top then comment below!

14 Likes

Great use of the znap beams, and I just love that head design, really fits the chibi theme.

2 Likes

Finally justice to Znap

Really cute again.

2 Likes

I’ve been hiding Znap in most of my MOCs lately. :wink:

6th June 2020

Monarth the Dream Warden, Self-MOC of @Monarth , suggested by @Ghid and @Toa_Radrix !
Somewhat appropriate to have both Monarth and Jayfa in the same group, since he’s also beaten me in a Bio-Cup :stuck_out_tongue: The head was an interesting challenge.

If you’d like to nominate a Self-MOC from the community, check out the rules up top then comment below! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Aw yeah, now this is great

There are so many little portions of his self moc you managed to sneak in here. I really love the purple layering as well! It really encompasses his self moc’s overall feel.

1 Like

Adding my Bio-Cup opponents. Did so last year but for some reason not the year before (probably because I got taken out by fever), so 2018 and 2020 be here.

2018 R1:

RED: Red | Final ver. | I started building this guy last spring, … | Flickr

Nathan Ingerson’s Gentleman Scarecrow: Gentleman Scarecrow | Nathan Ingerson | Flickr

2020 R1:

Matoro41’s Vhorkak (right):

Jack McDonald’s selfMOC (pending update when I figure out what it is)

Oksusu02’s selfMOC
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVXoojnF1Xp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

…if they don’t have them I’ll just make something iconic from their gallery if their name comes up I guess! If anyone knows about the latter two I’d really appreciate the info ^^

Also, a new nui! Battledoggo.

12th June 2020

Chro, Master of Darkness, self-MOC of @Chro , nominated by @Likus and @Voxumo !
Vladek’s sword seemed perfect to match the shape of the larger weapon on Chro. Had a lot of fun playing around with technic shapes and trying out those hands. :slight_smile:

17th June 2020

Solaris, self-MOC of @Solaris, suggested by @Dragon_Ben !

EDIT: Stud.io renders!

18 Likes

hail_archeron retired from moccing a few years ago. he’s a family man now but he shows up from time to time on his instagram account.

1 Like

Your chibis never cease to amaze me. Chro’s shoulders look so good.

1 Like

Here’s a suggestion, Jangbrick’s self moc: Lorne. If you search a bit on his channel and on the web, you should find some pictures of him.

4 Likes

I’m aware of Lorne, yes and I’m fairly sure he’s already got at least one vote. Thankfully don’t need a picture for that one :slight_smile:

I don’t know if you’ve done this yet, but possibly Conner Hoffman’s (Wombat Combat Productions) self moc, Knoxus?

3 Likes

Entropy would work well for Chibi.

2 Likes

Cordax 3.0 by @Cordax

3 Likes

you should do @Ghid’s self moc

4 Likes

I think the toa version would be more fitting…

2 Likes