Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

So…the whole “No Covenant” thing was total bullcrud?

akay.

2 Likes

So what did Cortana turn super evil anyway?

If you mean when, right after Halo 4, a fragment survived and turned evil in the Domain.

1 Like

Like said above the only information we have is that some rampant fragments entered the domain and became evil

3 Likes

at least I haven’t done anytjing like that in Howling Dark

Its more like she has a very broken idea of right and wrong, and a lack of sympathy.
So basically evil :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Cortana’s just doing something we don’t agree with.” Brian Reed in an interview about Halo 5’s story

2 Likes

Well, I guess that just means Hitler was totally right, he just had a different viewpoint…

Holy heck Brian, grow a brain and leave before you make a bigger mess.

2 Likes

something about Cortana

I never thought that was the original Cortana, the real Cortana died on The Mantle’s Approach, this is just one of her rampant fragments, because it really seems like that’s the case, and apparently it was even said so in one of the more recent books

5 Likes

It was. And it was a comic

2 Likes

This is very interesting
(Canceled Halo megabloks game)

7 Likes

While not really a Mega Blocks fan, this actually looks kind of cool.

3 Likes

Seems cool, though the autotarget mechanic is a feature disliked in many games.

It does actually do a decent job of diversifying the formula but I don’t see a reason to replay levels such as studs and mini kits.

My other issues aren’t so much with the game as the fact that it is from 2013. IMHO megablok hadn’t crossed the quality margin than and many sets around that time were pretty much unplayable because of durability issues.

I absolutely realize any of this could have changed if the game was finished.

2 Likes

more footage of the mega bloks game has been revealed

4 Likes

Kid of late, but I thought the commercial was awesome.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here. You can all thank me later.

5 Likes

Better story than Halo 5.

4 Likes

Looking at this leaked footage, Halo 6 looks pretty good.

3 Likes

If bungie still had halo that’d be an emote

2 Likes

I also think that 343 had an epiphany of some kind, and realized that they really effed up, so now they’re desperately scrambling to make Halo 6 not suck, but its probably going to be too little too late.

1 Like