Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

How about Captain Keyes being assimilated into the proto-gravemind in Combat Evolved?

1 Like

I guess I mean visually since Halo 3 was when we finally saw how the flood infect people, and Halo ce and 2ā€™s older graphics might be able to slide with some people since they Arenā€™t as detailed and canā€™t be as grotesque as 3

1 Like

quietly waits for Master Chief Collection to release on Steam

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait til I can get my hands on the MCC

2 Likes

Same here. My cousin got me into Halo (he owns Halo 3 and 4) but I never owned an Xbox so Iā€™ve never been able to play it myself. After watching the games from a distance for do long, Iā€™m so excited to finally play through them all.

Actuallyā€¦ Does the MCC include 5 now, or is it still just CE through 4?

2 Likes

MCC has CE through 4, however it also has Halo 3 ODST and now Halo Reach

1 Like

Iā€™m a little disappointed, but at the same time thatā€™ll be enough to keep me busy for a while anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

the only thing youā€™re really missing from 5 is the Forge

Even if itā€™s not a great game Iā€™d still want to play it for myself. Plus having a Republic Commando-style campaign sounds like a blast.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not your usual Halo

1 Like

Itā€™s very different from the games that came before

Iā€™ll just note besides the story and stuff, the gameplay is faster and a bitā€¦ wonky in some bits

Honestly I prefer the gameplay of 5, as you feel more like a super soldier then a slow moving bipedal tank. However aesthetically 5 is probably the worst in my opinion.

1 Like

I do agree that most of the movement stuff is a fun, but aiming down the sights in halo or any other arena shooter is pretty useless, and I also think the movement abilities make the game a little too sweaty, thankfully the custom games and forge help fix that

Halo Reach PCā€™s armor permutations look really nice. Looking forward to (hopefully) getting the game once I get have the opportunity to build a new gaming/editing PC.

2 Likes

my body is ready

1 Like

GUYS

Itā€™s time

MCC Reach Launches today!

Remember Reach!

7 Likes

And if I remember right itā€™s only ten bucks. Score!

2 Likes

So far so good! man it feels good to be back.

4 Likes

I might be able to play it later today. I got some homework holding me back but as soon as I get that done itā€™s straight to the PC.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t bought it yet, with being busy from school and stuff, but I fully plan to get the Master Chief Collection as the semester winds down. Ohhh, Iā€™m getting so excited to play all of this for the first timeā€¦

3 Likes