Halo: Enemies to Allies

As O’Connor was wandering, he could see a Warthog along side S-7777 and another.

He walked towards them and spoke "Mind if I join? " he asked

(@Jcton , @KAI_BORG)

Rick raised his hand. “No offense or anythin’, but… Get rid o’ it? In’it s’posed ta summon some bad things?”

S-7777 remarks,
“Just don’t fraternize with enemy, that’s for the leaders to do.”
After all that got on got on, he left for the covenant camp.

“The sacred icon summons nothing. It is what activates this ring, and begins the great journey.”

“Oh.” Rick nodded, although still clueless about the whole religion.

“It is when all who are destined to walk the path will rise to godhood, and the wicked heretics will be left behind to suffer in this cold and unforgiving universe.”

“Rings a bell.” Rick said, making the connection to Christianity.

“Though I suppose something must have changed. If peace has truly been achieved with the humans, who have been deamed heretics by the prophets, not all is as it once was.”

Rick shrugged. “Honestly, I don’t care if we’re considered heretics or not. I want back home, and some fun after this war. Let’s do that first, then work on whatever the religion thing is.”

O’Connor forms his hand into a thumps up and nods his head in agreement. @Jcton

“Before we get too worked-up about what we’ll do with the index after we get it,” one marine at the Covenant camp interjects, “I, respectfully, think we should focus more on… well… getting it.”

“Completely understandable.”
Syro said as he rose from his chair.

“This is gonna be great. I’ll go get my goblin!”
Flapflap said excitedly as he ran off.

Rick stated at the grunt. “Goblin?”

Chu’ck gnawed on a piece of bread. “so where are we going NOW?” He asked.

Flapflap had already ran off, and didn’t hear the marine.

“To the library, so we may retrieve the sacred icon.”
Syro replied.

“Yay!” Chu’ck clapped his hands. He jetted his rifle. “Will there be bad guys to kill?”

Rick muttered, “that grunt is a psycho.”

“If all goes well, hopefully not.”

“Awww…” Chu’ck lowered his rifle.

Briggs, Thomas, and the two marines rise, ready to depart.

Syro 'Zavum goes to leave. With a motion of his hand mamy troops move to follow.

Rick rises with Briggs, and follows.
Chu’ck follows Syro.