Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Greg flipped through the data “well this is certainly a breach” Greg said his face eyebrows lowering into a frown

2 Likes

Mariana readied her Battle Rifle, and double checked which side to reach behind her to get her shotgun as quickly as possible, specifically for any Covenant Elites that had got close to her.

1 Like

“indeed… So we must do our best to cover this up… And make sure none of the data is made public… However that is not your objective” Parongosky said as she moved, revealing a file behind her containing Greg’s orders

2 Likes

Greg opened up the folder and looked through it

2 Likes

“the last regiment believes they have wiped all our data on them… But they are very mistaken… Now that you have your orders you may go… But let me be clear… None of this is to leave this room, understood?” Parongosky said giving a soul piercing stare

3 Likes

“Am i assembling a team or is this a solo hit?” Greg asked

2 Likes

“that choice is yours to make…” Parongosky said “as long as the job gets done”

3 Likes

“Well i suppose i will fill out a roster and field test some of our newest prototypes” Greg said as he motioned to the whiskey “may i?”

3 Likes

“be my guest”

1 Like

Greg stepped forward and poured himself some and gulped it down “well i better get to it” Greg said giving a salute “unless theres anything else?”

2 Likes

“that will be all” Parongosky said returning the salute and the doors to the cage opened

2 Likes

Greg left the room and retrieved a data pad and began to assemble his operation

3 Likes

They entered the forest. It was calm until they came upon several sleeping Grunts.

“Shhh…” Butch said, finding a Covenant encampment ahead.

1 Like

“How are we gonna get past this?” Blake asked quietly, focusing on one of the grunts.

2 Likes

“Knock out all these Grunts. Kill them all.” Butch ordered.

“Stealth kills?” Mariana asked about the sleeping Grunts.

1 Like

“Got it.” Blake said putting his gun away and pulling his knife out. “Just give me the word.”

2 Likes

Leo nodded and took out a knife.

2 Likes

Mariana followed suite. Pulling a knife near a third sleeping Grunt.

1 Like

Kyanna followed everyone’s lead and pulled out her knife

1 Like