Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kaitlynn nodded in agreement to Kyanna as he jumped out of cover and waited for everyone else.

2 Likes

“Want me up front if anything tries to ambush us?” Leo asked the group.

2 Likes

Butch walked forward, the camp cleared. The sun began to set. “Yeah… We’ll hurry.” Butch said.

1 Like

Since the camp was cleared Kyanna allowed herself to be enthralled by the view of Vaardma once more

2 Likes

“Leo, say it’s beautiful here.” Sky chided Leo in private.

1 Like

“Celosia… I um… I wanted to ask why your throat is cut… I miss your beautiful voice so much…” Grace said with genuine sadness. “You can write your answer on here.” Grace supplied some paper.

2 Likes

Kyanna continued to move with the group, admiring the environment

2 Likes

Celosia looked around. Thoughts raced through her head, but she took the paper. Her hand writting was sharp and heavy.

my voice was a weakness
It almost got me killed
I removed it like any other weakness

She sighed as she handed it back to Grace. Her pace quickened and she walked ahead, not wanting to upset Grace.

4 Likes

Grace fell to her knees, tearing up. “D-did I do this? Celosia… I’m so sorry… I never wanted this…”

2 Likes

“It’s very beautiful here.” Leo said to Kyanna as he continued to walk.

2 Likes

“indeed it is… Just as my mother described when she visited Vaardma…”

2 Likes

Celosia stopped and looked back, unsure what to do.

2 Likes

“What else did she tell you about this place?” Leo
asked Kyanna.

2 Likes

“plenty… She and her family originally came from Sanghelios… Yermo specifically”

2 Likes

“Well… I’m glad you’re able to be here.” Leo said as he looked around.

2 Likes

“I am as well… I feel like… Oh what was the expression… A kid in a candy store?”

4 Likes

“That sounds about right for you right now.” Leo chuckled.

2 Likes

Kailtynn walked over to Samuel and Sarah. “So how you guys been?” She asked the two.

2 Likes

“I’m doing fine.” Samuel responded.
“So am I.” Sarah added.
“How about you?” He asked.

2 Likes

“Good…this planet looks lovely doesn’t it?”

2 Likes