Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Samuel started to move the mech.

Leo was beside Kyanna. He was ready to take a hit.

2 Likes

Celosia continued to exist, basically ruined as a character.

4 Likes

Kyanna decided to put her assault rifle away, she pulled off her energy sword and had a sinister smile underneath her helmet. She pulled her shield off her back and readied herself

2 Likes

Mariana began walking her mech towards the horde of Covenant that were laying siege to the temple.

1 Like

“I like what you’re thinking.” Leo said as he pulled out his energy sword.

Samuel continued marching the mech forward.

2 Likes

Celosia had started to move towards a Colossus, only to have an idiot climb into it. She had been training to use one, running simulations in her spare time.

1 Like

Kaitlynn marched forward with the other two as Blake followed behind her.

“Having fun already?” He asked his sister.

“You have no idea!”

2 Likes

Celosia grabbed her brute shot, and plunged the large blade into her stomach. She collapsed, and bled out. She died.

“Wraiths, turning to focus on us. Wipe them out, Kaitlynn, Mariana.” Butch said.

1 Like

“On it.” Mariana said as she opened fire on the Wraith she had been watching. And walked it to the side to avoid the energy bolt that the Wraith had fired at her from a distance.

1 Like

Kailtynn nodded as she readied guns and began to rain hell on the wraiths, a large smile on her face as she heard the sounds of the weapons erupt.

“This thing is ■■■■■■■ awesome. Butch could I possibly keep this?” She asked innocently

1 Like

Kyanna moved quickly while the covenant was distracted, moving from tree to tree, rock to rock, looking for the best vantage point. Briefly distracted by wild Keifra running for the hills as the combat went on. Before moving back through her positions

1 Like

Samuel was a bit confused as to why Butch didnt acknowledge him. He fired anyway.

Leo took the open route to approach the enemy as he charged towards them.

2 Likes

“LEO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Blake called out watching him readying his sniper.

2 Likes

Cabis engaged active camouflage and began to move towards the covenant

2 Likes

Leo got distracted by Blake and was whacked into the ground by a Hunter.

“You idiot!” Samuel yelled as he turned to fire at the hunter.

2 Likes

Sky joined Leo. She decided she would like to die with him if he were to pass. “Samuel, cover Sky!” Butch shouted.

2 Likes

Blake took aim and began firing on the covenant forces.

Kailtynn charged her railgun and fired at a Wraith surrounded by ghost and other forces.

2 Likes

“Leo, Leo stay with me… Please…” Sky knelt beside him.

1 Like

Mariana continued to engage the Covenant forces to the far right. “After that stunt. If Leo survives, I might slap him in the face.” She thought

2 Likes