Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kyanna was on the opposite side of the battlefield and didn’t notice Leo was down. She whistled and got an elites attention, then killed it once it was lured into her trap, she took the active camo module for a modification to her armor later and wondered how to plan her next move

2 Likes

Samuel continued firing and killed the hunter. “Get out of there!”
“I’m fine… I’m fine…” Leo said as he slowly stood up in pain. The lower part of his left arm was completely detached. “Crud…” he said as he saw his shield was slightly bent next to his lower arm. He put his sword away and dragged the shield behind him as he limped. He fell down after a few steps.

2 Likes

Blake watched as he got on the comms with Kaitlynn.

“Sis, we’re gonna need a medic!” Blake said on the comms as he reloaded his sniper.

“Oh ■■■■…I’m gonna need someone to temporary take my spot on this thing. I need to help Leo.” She said turning around and moving towards the group.

2 Likes

Sky helped Leo along to safety.

1 Like

“Thank you, Sky…” Leo said as he slumped behind cover. He attached his arm again and sighed. He attempted to fix it.

2 Likes

“Leo how bad are you hurt?” Kaitlynn asked turning around to kill a few covenant forces shooting at her.

2 Likes

“I can’t walk without help…” Leo said. “My side also hurts a lot…”

2 Likes

“■■■■■■…Sarah! Your taking my colossus.” She ordered her

2 Likes

“Okay!” Sarah said as she ran to Kaitlynn. “I’m waiting down here!” She said.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn lowered the mech and opened the hatch hoping our as she ran to Leo’s side her medkit ready. “Let’s find a safe spot and I’ll check you out.”

2 Likes

Sarah climbed into the mech and began to fire.

Leo nodded and slowly stood up as he held onto Kaitlynn. He dragged his shield with him.

2 Likes

“Any pains you can feel?”

2 Likes

“My right side… and my right leg.” Leo said. “My arm is almost fine…”

2 Likes

They continued marching through the Covenant, inflicting dozens of casualties be it vehicle or infantry. The Railguns upon the colossi bore large holes into vehicles, and the heavy machine gun riddled the enemies with holes. Any that attempted retaliation were cut off by the gargantuan tungsten infused shields attached to the sides.

1 Like

Kyanna melts herself on the outskirts of the battle, picking off what enemies she could

1 Like

Samuel and Sarah continued firing at everything.
“This is fun!” Sarah cheered.

“I’m an idiot…” Leo said to himself.

1 Like

“Specific plan?” Mariana asked Butch. " Punch through, or wipe out the lot of them?"

1 Like

“Alright…that doesn’t sound good. And I’m gonna be honest, what you did. You did look like an idiot.”

2 Likes

“I know…” Leo sighed. “What do you think is wrong?”

2 Likes

“Probably broken ribs, a broken leg, maybe some injuries on your arm. I’ll just have to take a look.”

2 Likes