Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“These Humans are helping you. Take a look outside for some proof.” Mariana told him.

1 Like

The elite didn’t believe it. “I will not take such a risk.”

2 Likes

“we are here to help” Kyanna said “unlike the UNSC”

2 Likes

“You are not UNSC? Odd, then who are you?” He asked confused

2 Likes

“we are called the last regiment” she said.

An elite major uncloaked, covered in blood and putting his sword away “and why should we trust you klaka?”

2 Likes

The elite looked to the major. “My thoughts exactly. I see no reason we should do so.”

2 Likes

“I do not particularly like aligning with you” Cabis said his active camo deactivating as he looked towards the temple

2 Likes

“You side with the covenant? I knew this was some sort of trap.” The elite said putting his carbine away and readying his sword, gripping its hilt tightly looking to the major.

“Shall we deal with them now?” He asked

2 Likes

Leo tried to move through cover to avoid enemy fire.

2 Likes

Cabis drew his own sword, the red blade flicked to life in his hand "while i would enjoy being in the covenant again, unfortunately these pathetic humans are trying to start some alliance "

2 Likes

The major clicked their mandibles. They were missing their right eye, along with the second finger on his left hand. “But we already have an alliance with humans… Why start another one? Besides it is not as though they would be any good anyways… Such a fragile pathetic race”

4 Likes

“I agree, unfortunately you and your arbiter decided to make deal with them. The only reason i am here is because otherwise they would kill me” Cabis growled in reply

2 Likes

The major chuckled “I unfortunately am forced to work with them…” He then looked to the humans “but I would much prefer they met their extinction”

2 Likes

“Indeed” Cabis said lowering his sword and looking to daylight

2 Likes

“The fact they dare learn our language somewhat disgusts me.”

3 Likes

“I apologise but I did not have much choice, I was raised by Sangheili” Kyanna said and the major looked somewhat offended

2 Likes

“Sangheili raising a human? Did you even attempt to try and come up with a better lie?”

2 Likes

“I refuse to acknowledge its speech” Cabis said

2 Likes

“a wise decision it seems brother… The very idea of our kind raising this filth offends me”

2 Likes

“Whoever raised it was clearly to weak to kill it” Cabis said as he turned to look at Kyanna

2 Likes