Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

In between moments of blacking in and out Spetz faintly saw Sky holding him in his arms. He immediately started to blush and was glad he still had his helmet on, even though it was severely damaged by the energy axe.

2 Likes

The city shield soon dissipated, allowing ships to glass it ruthlessly.

1 Like

“Ma’am what are we gonna do at Paamo?” Blake asked

2 Likes

Ana sighed in relief as they exited the atmosphere.
Sarah had fallen asleep.

2 Likes

“Whatever we can to stop these guys.” Sky said. “Oh, hey little guy! Thought we lost you.” Sky hugged Spetz.

Bridget nodded, staring off into space

1 Like

Cabis stood tall and proud. His eyes looking down at the display as his recaptured ORS sent plasma cascading towards the planets surface.
“Why have the animals not fired on us” Sordid asked from behind
“I do not think the brutes controlling those ships are smart enough to realize we are not with them” Cabis said satisfaction in his tone “or they are simply happy for the help” Cabis contuined

4 Likes

“Then we better get a miracle then.” Blake sighed, thinking that fate was starting to turn its back on them. “I just need a ■■■■■■■ cigarette.”

Kaitlynn sighed looking at Sky and helping Spatz up. “Sky, you shouldn’t be moving around.” She said with annoyance that Sky was only making her job harder.

2 Likes

Spetz dragged his body to a corner and got into a fetal position
He tried turning his comms off so he could cry to himself but it was no use since his helmet visor was partially shattered

3 Likes

Kiana just sat alone in the farthest corner of the condor, a grim vibe generating from her as she sat there.

Beth had taken a seat next to Catina and fell asleep leaning against her.

2 Likes

“To my surprise, I did not find any cigarette’s in that Hospital.” Catina told Blake. “But besides finding and ripping open that vending machine, I also stole close to thirty energy bars. Mint chocolate, and peanut butter, if anyone is hungry. Or doesn’t mind that I did not pay for them”

1 Like

Jess hands him a cigar. Lighting one of her own.

1 Like

“Fancy.” He chuckled. “But I didn’t mean now, we don’t need to fill the ■■■■ ship with smoke.” He said

3 Likes

“Good point” jess puts her Cigar out. a bit embarrassed

2 Likes

He playfully hit her shoulder lightly and smiled at her. “At least you put it out.”

@RedLynx23
“Throw me a peanut butter.” He asked her

3 Likes

"I’m surprised she fell asleep on my armor so easily. Catina said. “Wonder if her face will be sore when she wakes up.”

Catina dug through her backpack, and lobbed a peanut butter energy bar to Blake. “I also scored two bags of coffee, caffeinated of course. But they will require a means to brew coffee.”

3 Likes

Blake grabbed the bar and looked at Jess. “You want one?” He asked her.

2 Likes

“And a smarta#s comment by Aries because Beth fell asleep leaning against me in 3…2…” Catina thought to herself.

“But I am probably Beth’s only friend, or anything resembling one, besides that Kig-Yar ship mistress. Whatever her name is.” Catina also thought in her mind,

2 Likes

Ana plugged Hermes into condor. “Well Hermes is in charge now.”
“Yes ma’am, you’ll all be safe as I pilot.” He said.

2 Likes

“Then get me Ana.” Sky demanded.

“Shiiiiiip!” Aries said to Catina.

1 Like

“Sky, calm down. Stress and movement isn’t good for you right now. You’re doing more damage to yourself if you keep acting like your in charge right now.” Kaitlynn signed pinching her nose. For someone who got their leg blown and nearly lost her life, how the ■■■■ is she even this active?

2 Likes