Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“It’s just a joke.” She assured him

1 Like

“I was debating making one back” he says running a hand through his Black hair.

1 Like

She scoffed and continued to eat. “So, Jamie…what made you go Ex-Military?” Blake asked

2 Likes

“I don’t talk about that” Jaime says his face becoming a mask, he looks up at Blake, and he notices for the first time Jaime is missing his left eye.

1 Like

“I can only assume it had something to do with the loss of your eye…I nearly lost mine when I was a marine.”

1 Like

“The only thing I will say on the subject of my eye is this; Have fun telling if I’m winking or blinking” he says, starting serious, then cracking a smile

1 Like

Catina stalked the hallways, in just her “normal clothes”, looking for Aries so she could give that stupid mean girl the beating of a lifetime. “Arrrries.” Catina said out loud. “Where are you? You’re going to pay for what you’ve done. And who are you going to for help, now that I’m the one looking for you?”

“And after this, only being lead on by Aries, what is left for me here? I might as well secretly turn myself in to ONI. I honestly have nothing to give a rat’s ■■■ about any more.” Catina said in her mind.

1 Like

“Boy imagine the looks you must get then.” He responded as he was nearly done with his food.

1 Like

Beth followed catina the whole time, carrying a camera so she could film the beating “she’s gonna learn to not f*ck with a Spartan III” she said giggling

2 Likes

"I wish you weren’t following me either." Was all Catina could think about other than Aries’ betrayal.

2 Likes

Jaime goes back for a third bite of food, and finds it all gone. His eye widens in shock.

1 Like

Aries was helping herself to Cat’s wine again.

Sky held Ana tightly as she looked down over her shoulder.

1 Like

After some time, Catina returned to her room, Beth following behind. Where she became even more enraged seeing Aries drinking her Wine stash again.

Catina began speaking to Aries while her fists and her teeth were clinched. “You pretend to like me, make fun of how I love women, and start mooching my wine collection? You’re dead!” Catina shouted as she rushed forward and grabbed Aries by her collar with one hand, the other in a fist that was raised about halfway…

Catina pulled Aries off the bed and shoved her up against the wall, in a non-friendly way. Causing Aries to spill the glass of Wine.

“You have a lot of nerve trying to walk all over me like this!” Catina said, her face close to Aries, but both her expression and her voice lacking the friendly tone that Aries would have made fun of before, and probably missed at this moment.

“How about if I slam you into the floor, and literally walk all over you?!” Catina shouted in Aries face, before pulling her away from the wall about an inch, and slamming her into it again.

3 Likes

“How do you feel?” Ana asked Sky.

2 Likes

“Well your helmet got tore up by some type of plasma burn…consider yourself lucky you didn’t lose your head or something” the nurse said as someone else called her down the hall.
“Oh, if you’ll excuse me I have to do something, I’ll get the doctor for you don’t worry!” The nurse said as she left

2 Likes

“So did I end up being qualified to protect you?” Leo asked Kyanna again.

Sarah kept sitting in her room quietly. Her dog fell asleep on her lap and she just stared at the wall.

Samuel walked around the ship and ended up in the med bay. He saw spetz and walked. “You’re the newest guy on the team, right?”

2 Likes

Aries kissed Catina passionately, as she was drunk.

“Better with you here.” Sky said, squeezing Ana.

1 Like

Ana smiled, “Well, I’ll help you get around… I would’ve preferred if you were in a wheelchair though. I could roll you around.”

3 Likes

“Hm?” Spetz looks and sees Samuel
“Oh hi there”

2 Likes

“I see you took a beating out there. What happened?” Samuel asked.

2 Likes